Youth intake explanation

xMJ92x

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I managing Man. United and I'm currently in April 2021.
I got a message regarding my youth intake a couple of weeks ago regarding a preview of my youth intake for 2021. In the message I was able to see some information about my incoming youth intake. But I haven't seen/heard about it since...

Can anyone please explain why? When will I be able to actually see the players?

In advance; thanks!

The youth intake is usually some point in march meaning you have to wait until then. The mail telling you about it always arrives in December thiugh

The youth intake is usually some point in march meaning you have to wait until then. The mail telling you about it always arrives in December thiugh

Well... Im in May now, still haven't heard anything since the mail...

It can depend on your save starting time. If you choose to start, lets say, in December and its possible if you pick some South American nation as playable, then you wont get youth intake for that year.
If this is not the case, than maybe it's a bug.

If you go on the Dev Centre, then the preview page, it usually says what month to expect your intake on the top left. If it doesn't appear during that month during S2 then I'd report it as a bug

If you go on the Dev Centre, then the preview page, it usually says what month to expect your intake on the top left. If it doesn't appear during that month during S2 then I'd report it as a bug

I dosent say which month to expect my intake doe