hkn1905

Reaction score
hello

i have a problem with my youth intake quality ... although i have top facilities and exceptional yout recruitment i am not getting any player better than 150 PA... my head of youth development staff is also one of the best

when i check with editor it doesnt reflect what i have in game as you can see at the images ... please help me :D

Attachments

• editor.jpg
    editor.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 123
  • ingame.jpg
    ingame.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 168
Luck has a big role in getting a good player in Youth intake. I regularly get one or two 140-150 players and the rest of them are way below that. Rare are the times I get player with 160PA +. So I think its normal to expect that kind of player maybe every two-three years.

Yeah, when you think of the %ge in the game who are 160+ and spread them around ALL the clubs, with the lion's share going to the big academies in he big leagues from countries with the higher reputations etc etc

I'd say you were doing pretty well to be fair. In Turkey I would think the top potential would mainly go to Galatasary, Besiktas or Fenerbahce but even then, few would be over 160 PA because of the nation rating.

Reactions: WJ
thanks for the commets ... in the older versions of fm i think i was getting better players when i was playing with gala. and the ratings at the editor confued me ... although everything is top quality editor show is average or even less so maybe thats why there might be a solution to fix that