Youth Intake

• Thread starter Thread starter TurboGav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

TurboGav

Reaction score
I've played for 8 seasons now and I've never had more than 3 players in my youth intake, is there a way to recruit more players into my youth squad (reserves) without the need to sign them. I'd love to try a cantera policy but as my HOD keeps on telling me "with such a small intake we will be lucky to find any outstanding talent"

I've played for 8 seasons now and I've never had more than 3 players in my youth intake, is there a way to recruit more players into my youth squad (reserves) without the need to sign them. I'd love to try a cantera policy but as my HOD keeps on telling me "with such a small intake we will be lucky to find any outstanding talent"

Thread moved to get more views ( and since i dont think its a FMC problem)

On Topic:

Before each intake, how many players do you have in the U-18 ? If its a high number, it could be that you need to take rid of some of the deadwood

On Topic:

Before each intake, how many players do you have in the U-18 ? If its a high number, it could be that you need to take rid of some of the deadwood

Yeah, sorry about that I just wanted an answer and I thought a more populated part of the forum might give me one, again apologies.

I have 17 players in my 'B' team as it is termed in FMC, I will try and release the players I see no future for, thanks for the reply

Happened to my at the third season after first 2 youth intake whit more than 3 players.
And i am using FMC

Back