Youth Players Names. Mass Player Deletion

Gremolin

Reaction score
Hello,

I have created custom 20 teams in the icelandic league and created icelandic players for each team. I am trying to get the custom player names to appear in the greyed out and new youth player names instead of the icelandic ones.

E.g. I have deleted all of the Icelandic players and created two players, Solid Snake and Captain Falcon. I am trying to get any new youth players to appear using a combination of the two players so the results could be

Captain Falcon
Captain Snake
Solid Falcon
Solid Snake.

Is there a way to do this.
In addition is there a quicker way of mass deleting players or even starting from blank player database.

wow, you have so much time on your hands, i want your job mate

wow, you have so much time on your hands, i want your job mate

I have a problem! I have created a team and I have swift my team against another team in the same league but when I start a game Sweden wont come up (thats the nation I have created my team in).
PLEASE HELP.

Hello,

I have created custom 20 teams in the icelandic league and created icelandic players for each team. I am trying to get the custom player names to appear in the greyed out and new youth player names instead of the icelandic ones.

E.g. I have deleted all of the Icelandic players and created two players, Solid Snake and Captain Falcon. I am trying to get any new youth players to appear using a combination of the two players so the results could be

Captain Falcon
Captain Snake
Solid Falcon
Solid Snake.

Is there a way to do this.
In addition is there a quicker way of mass deleting players or even starting from blank player database.

Can anyone you help me?? I have a problem. i have created a team in the swedish division and a have swift my team against another but when I start the game I cant find Sweden in the pick three nations. PLEASE HELP!!

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Is that not really complicated and takes a long time.

What do you suggest that I should do?

Can anyone help with the original problem before they post their own in this thread?