Youth players?

• Thread starter Thread starter cauncey
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K

cauncey

Reaction score
Im in 2015 with Man City and unlike 2009 there are no good youth players coming through at any team on the game,the big teams have got absolute bums playing fot them cos the players arent there....anything else have this problem.

Try upgrading your youth facilities. That always helps me.

If they aren't coming through, then try and sign some cheap regens who are good prospects from other teams. You are Man City after all. (H)

If they aren't coming through, then try and sign some cheap regens who are good prospects from other teams. You are Man City after all. (H)
Thats what i usually do but there are no decent youngsters coming through at any team,not just mine.

I've a game in 2025 and the regens are definitely not as good as previous years. The best places to get good ones I've found are from Brazil, Italy and Spain. I'm Man U in this game and the English regens are pretty poor hence my team has only one Englishman... and he's the sub goalkeeper!!

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

I read somewhere that having full time youth coaches increases the chances of your youth team players being good so I hired a few youth coaches and this seasons youth players are the best bunch I've had in a while. Don't know if the coaches had anything to do with it because its not fully tested yet over a few seasons but so far so good

Ive just resigned from Man City after winng a few trophies,im going on holiday for 3 years hopefully when i return there will be some good young players about.

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:02 PM ----------

Ive just donwloaded the 10.1 patch...does anyone think that will make a difference?

check the usual suspects like spanish argetinian, brazilian, portguese frencg italian u21 and u18 sides also look at partizan belgrade, red star, dinamo zagreb, dinamo kiev, sparta prague, shaktar, and most other east european teams to be honest with you. they always generate top regens on my files.

also check chelseas u18s, they always seem to snap up any youngsters ive missed

Back