Youth recruitment and Junior coaching

• Thread starter Thread starter Alustor
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 12K

Alustor

Reaction score
i had them adequate,i req in board to upgrade them and now(when they're average)the only option that i have is to cut back the funding in both sides,but i want to upgrade them more.I have good youth facilities and next year i ll have top,does it matter for anything,or what must i do?also the boadroom doesn t allow me to heir more coaches(i use coaches,not first team and youth coaches)even thou i am req this option for like 2-3 year and i used all the possible lines available to req the increased number of coaches...help?

You have to wait 6 months so you cant o your Youth Recruitment and Junior Coaching unless you wait

i think that more than 6 months have passed since i first upgraded them/allowed more funding to be spent on them;i do have money,if some of you would think this is the problem

In my experience the board is more willing to improve junior coaching and especially youth recruitment when you improve club's reputation. So you'll probably need to move up divisions, qualify for EL, qualify for CL etc

Here's a second question, which is more important? I *think* theres more 'stages' to Junior Coaching than Recruitment right?

Here's a second question, which is more important? I *think* theres more 'stages' to Junior Coaching than Recruitment right?

hard to tell which is more important. It seems to me better junior coaching made a bit more of a difference in quality of youth intake, can't be sure though.

I see it tied with either youth facilities or training ground. I don't know which one cause I haven't been able to play in a while, but once I would upgrade one of them (usually do both at the same time) but usually after those are complete it will let you increase your junior coaching.

if you hover over the part you want to upgrade it will tell you why you can't upgrade in the board room section

Back