Youth Recruitment ????

• Thread starter Thread starter DaleP88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

DaleP88

Reaction score
does any 1 know how to get your board to invest into youth recruitment. any time i try and get the board to invest it just says " cut back on youth recruitment as the money would be better spent else where". any ideas are welcome lol. cheers

does any 1 know how to get your board to invest into youth recruitment. any time i try and get the board to invest it just says " cut back on youth recruitment as the money would be better spent else where". any ideas are welcome lol. cheers

If your team are in a good fincaial place you should be good to go. Just transfer list some players you don't want to cut down on wages :)

If there isn't an option then maybe you already have the best youth recruitment you can get

Also if you do get the opportunity to ask for better and they refuse, i find if you say you belive you will fall behind yyour rivals then they usually accept your request.

Yeah its usually either because you havn't got enough money, or you already have good enough youth recruitment. Win some trophies, then go back and ask :)

Back