Youth Slavery System

• Thread starter Thread starter Mustaparta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3K

Mustaparta

Reaction score
I have played FM for a long time, but I'm new to this forum.

I play with Hoffenheim. I have 100milj€ balance

I'm making a test that can cost me 10milj€ max, but I think that I will make a lot of profit.
I just signed about 80 young players for my reserve team for free (1,5 - 3,5 star potential) (16-22year old)
Those 80 players will cost me about 2milj€/year overall. I managed to loan one 2,5 star potential player for 2milj€ (I signed him little before. He is a prototype)
So I'm even money and still have about 80 players.

Some players only earn 275€/month for the next five years. This is why I call this system Youth Slavery System.

I think that few at least have tried this system, but I haven't found any discussions.
Have anyone of you tried this king of system before?
Was it profitable for a long run?

Join me to the dark side :D

I've heard of lots of people doing similar things but none of them do it on this large a scale because there is too large a workload on the coaches and I would be very surprised if anyone at your club trained well. There is also too many players to be able to give game time meaning your players development will stall.

Only something you can do if you have the resources. You also need a high league reputation & club reputation to increase the values of the players.

I think that he will probably have the facilities and the reputation if he has a balance of 100 mio. I've never done something like,so I don't know if it will work, but I think you should sell most of them after 2 seasons.

Im doing something similar, but using Genie to get all the players i can with more than 175 PA. I believe that in the next years i will have more than 3 players per position, wich is alot.

So, i will put them in the junior squad until 18, from 19 to 21 in the B-team or loan to other teams and then when they have 22, 3 choices:
- go to the main squad;
- stay in B-team to keep it in the 2nd league
- sell or if nobody wants them and they dont developed (for example the PA is 180, but with 22 years the CA is 130), i will loaned them until contract is over.

This way i guaratee the best of the best. The only thing i dont do like you is that i pay them properly, like 3 to 5 k per month.

I wonder if you can add new teams by asking the chairman, never saw that option.
If you could; I should hurry because all your players will stop developing or worse: decline. Basically you lose profit.
Seems like a horrible idea.

Doesn't really work for me since all the youth players I sign from abroad want ridiculous wages because of my club stature and bank balance. Imo really unrealistic and very annoying.

Doesn't really work for me since all the youth players I sign from abroad want ridiculous wages because of my club stature and bank balance. Imo really unrealistic and very annoying.

Not all, just the ones from the bigger clubs. if you catch players from all the others, the wages are low.

Not all, just the ones from the bigger clubs. if you catch players from all the others, the wages are low.

Not for me. Only youngsters that came through my youth system are satisfied with low wages. 5000 euro a week for a 16 year old that I want from another club isn't uncommon. Some, especially south americans, require 10k+ wages.

It's also very time consuming to do. I once spent two days just doing pre-seasons and arranging friendlies and sorting out contracts, training and loans and stafffing levels. Although you can make some money from it, the players in the reserve side reputations don't really grow therefore their price doesn't grow significantly enough for the time and effort you put in. I just keep a small squad of around 24 - 30 players that I rotate + the youth team now and have an empty reserve side. Anything else is just too much work for a game imo.

The diference between reserve squad and B-team is the competition. By b-tam is playing in the second league, wich gives them more reputation and value to be sold.

regens from the same country tend to be more cheap, i know, but from argentina also and small european countries. I have a regem from Cuba (!) with 2k per month (500 € per week), with a PA of 192 (CA on 130 now).

The searching its a trauma for almost everybody, thats why i use Genei, beacause i dont think its fair the game AI as access to more info that i have.

sounds like a good way to waste time and leave a lot of players upset with lack of first team chances

why not just get some good scouts and only sign as many as you can give first team opportunities to? the rest will just linger and never make any progress.

This system is time consuming I must say, but very profitable. My reserve team which has about 80 players plays friendly match every day.

I have now played 6 months and was now able to sell and loan some players.
I sold 9 and made 4,5milj€
loaned 12 players and made 13milj€
Most of loan players may be bought during loan period.

I calculated that I will make atleast 15,5milj€ profit in season 1.

This system is time consuming I must say, but very profitable. My reserve team which has about 80 players plays friendly match every day.

I have now played 6 months and was now able to sell and loan some players.
I sold 9 and made 4,5milj€
loaned 12 players and made 13milj€
Most of loan players may be bought during loan period.

I calculated that I will make atleast 15,5milj€ profit in season 1.
Don't forget all the money you are getting for those friendlies.

sounds like a good way to waste time and leave a lot of players upset with lack of first team chances

why not just get some good scouts and only sign as many as you can give first team opportunities to? the rest will just linger and never make any progress.

If you only play with 15-17 players per season! My last man in the squad, in minutes, plays around 1200 mins per season, wich is more than 10 games, wich i think nobody who has the backup role will be upset.

I did something kind of similar to this in FM11, but a smaller scale. I would get wonderkids on frees (well, had to pay compensation) wack them on good training regimes, and loan them out. If the players you have are any cop you can get good offers in loan fees, and use this to finance your transfers. If you cheat/get aided using Genie Scout, you can find exceptional players who you can sell on for at least 20 mil profit each

If I get bored of my current game I think this would be an interesting experiment to do on a large scale. Great idea with the friendlies every day, no shortage of game time, and if you rinse and repeat the cycle you could probably make a mint. Keep us posted!

Hold on, how do you arrange friendlies for your reserve team? Never saw that option.

Hold on, how do you arrange friendlies for your reserve team? Never saw that option.

The same way you arrange friendlies for your first team....... But with the reserves. oO)

Back