Youth Stars, where to find?!!!

• Thread starter Aphrika
  • Start date
  • Replies 58
  • Views 12K
Jonathan Blondel from Club Brugge is a good bargain buy at about 1.1m. Daniel Niculae is also quite good and you can get him under asking price at 775k. Skjelbred at 1.6m and Jose Sosa for 1m or something like that I can't remember.

dealing with young players

i know this is slightly irrelevant but can anyone help. Ive bought a few of the recommended young players aged between 16 and 18 but where do i play them to improve their stats. the under 18's the reserves or the first team

There is some good young players:
Emanuele Orlandi
Istvan Halgas
Kompany
Raul Munoz

Try them...

I Think matias fernandez from colo2..it cost about 2m
and vincent enyeama..it just cost 250k..but he playing in ******* terrorist country..israel:yuck:

igor petkovic for 5k from grue in norway for 5k, can play as a sweeper, anywhere in defence and wing-bk and johan iverson for 5k from the same team, 14yrs old ( i no petkovic lks **** but turns into a gd player) and sergey kisliy is a steal, 10 goals in spl by start of october 2007.

zoffi said:
i know this is slightly irrelevant but can anyone help. Ive bought a few of the recommended young players aged between 16 and 18 but where do i play them to improve their stats. the under 18's the reserves or the first team

if their 17 put them in the reserves bcause they will go on a general training schedule and will develop faster

Everyone type in Sherman and he will be there, 15yrs old and his stats are amazing, well the ones you can see. Whosington{dunno if spelt rite?} when you have database on Huge is also a good young striker {15}, he has 20's in the rite places. Also at lyn oslo there is a good player along side John Obi Maikel that no one really notices called Bjarne K. Ingebretsen who is a good investment and player for the price you can get him at --- 40k.

MasSam said:
Also at lyn oslo there is a good player along side John Obi Maikel that no one really notices called Bjarne K. Ingebretsen who is a good investment and player for the price you can get him at --- 40k.

ingebretsen's a legend, my left winger a hibs team which is currently in the last 16 of cl:D and keeping eddie gaven out

why has noone mentioned anthony vanden borre. he is a legend. he fits in almost anywhere.... centre back, right back, right midfield and defensive midfield. also carlos vela from arsenal is absolute quality in a few seasons when he gets to about 19

James Simmonds from Chelsea will only really apply if your one one the smaller teams he was only worth a few K when i got him but now he's valued at 1.8M not bad for a Northampton player a few big clubs are after him as well Man Utd, Spurs, Pompey, Wigan also Ebanks (I think) From Man Utd is a pretty good striker for me but he hasnt been getting as many goals and is injured at the moment only 5 games away from finishing the seaon current in first place with 81 points

Orite lads, y hasnt any1 mentioned Cardenas-16 AMC. Hes a god could get first team football for teams like Middlesboro!!!!!!!

Rangers-till-I-die said:
Orite lads, y hasnt any1 mentioned Cardenas-16 AMC. Hes a god could get first team football for teams like Middlesboro!!!!!!!

MasSam already mentioned him and he starts at 15 years old.

These are some excellent young players who will be great stars in the future:

L.A. Arenas - GK - Envigao
Gerardo Ortiz - GK - Quilmes
Leonel Romero - DC - Grasshopper
Simoes - DC - Fortaleza
Murilo - DC/DMC - Vitoria
Aila - DC - Corinthians
Michael Kone - DR - Anderlecht
Amaral - D/MR - Fortaleza
Fabio - DL - Fluminense
Sandro - D/ML - Vitoria
Itaqui - DMC - Gremio
Ale - DMC - Sao Paulo
Tales - MC - Internacional
Diego Bounanotte - AMC - River Plate
Lebohang Mokoena - AM/FC - Orlando Pirates
Freddy Adu - AM/FC - D.C. United
F.I. Rodriguez - AM LC - Cerro Porteno
Evandro Roncatto - AM/FLC - Guarani
Daniel Machacon - AM RC - Junior
Quavas Kirk - FRC - Los Angeles
Kerlon - FC - Cruzeiro
Lasse Qvist - SC - FC Kobenhavn
Porcellis - SC - Internacional
Talisson da Costa - SC - Basel
Javier Orozco - SC - Cruz Azul
Boquita - SC - Corinthians

ohhh there looks to be some gems in there, never really heard of some of them!
Also nice to see that Fmbase is attracting international users, welcome. Try and stick around and mabey you should try and introduce yourself in the "Introduce yourself' part of the fourm.

Sticking to the topic - Leandro Giouda, most of you have probably heard of him, a tall CD who is a good prospect for the future.

And I think this guy is realativly young, but Oliver Deschacht can be picked at a cheap price from Anderlech, he is often overlooked when looking at the team by Van der Borre and Kompany.

Try Alexandr Salugin (ST), starts the game at 15 or 16, I think I bought him for 550k or so. Hes Russian, and has the right stats in the right places.

Adu is usually a must buy, turns into a class player.

Mostly every Brazillian will work wonders, providing you get a work permit :p

Couple of Spanish players, Emilo Nsue and 'Potato' (A player I bought purely for the comical name, but still turns into a good player), both Attacking players.

Oh, and Joaqúin Prieto, dubbed the new Raul Tamudo on my season, not sure when he comes into the Database though.

got someone called ryan jarvis in my norwich squad, 17/18 at start of game cant remember, anyway put him in 1st team in the second season..so far hes scored 24 in 18 games..

Erick Delgado GK from Sporting Cristal - 550K 23 years old

Gustavo Oberman from porto 1.2m
Leandro Gioda from deportivo 80k or something
Nik Besagno from Salt Lake City 100k
Ugur Yildirim from Heerenveen absolute class 3.3m