bale

Reaction score
I'm probably just stupid, but I can't seem to find anywhere saying "use same tactics as first team (or something like that)" to have my U23s and U18s playing my tactic. Is that not an option anymore?

I think they play the same automatically now. I looked for it myself but now after several season it seem to change when I change main team tactic.

I think they play the same automatically now. I looked for it myself but now after several season it seem to change when I change main team tactic.

It might just be down to the managers preferred tactics. I'm playing a 4-3-3 DM wide which my U23s seem to be playing as the manager has that formation as is second preferred tactic. My U18 manager has 5-2-1-2 WB as his preferred tactic and 4-3-1-2 Narrow as his second, and they seem to be playing 5-2-1-2. I'll try a new U18 manager but just seems a bit crazy since I might change formation down the road and he looks a good youth manager

You have to take action of Youth Training. Then go to U19 for example, Tactics > Overview

You have to take action of Youth Training. Then go to U19 for example, Tactics > Overview

Still weren't able to change anything. Hired a new U18 manager and the formation is now the right one, unfortunately the roles aren't right and they are playing with wingers whilst I'm playing with Inside Forwards - getting a little annoyed tbh

Thx though