INFORMATION:
Economic Factor: 14
Years To Gain Nationality: 3
Gain Nationality Type: Accumulative
State Of Development: Developed State
Game Importance: Very Important
FIFA Full Member: Yes
FIFA Ranking Points: 0
Euro Place: (UEFA Champions Cup 1 / UEFA Europa League 3)
European Union: No

TACTICAL:
Preffered Formation: 4-4-2 Diamond
Second Preffered Formation: 5-3-2 Serbia & Montenegro
Defansive Formation: 5-3-2 Serbia & Montenegro
Attacking Formation: 4-4-2 Diamond

STAFF AND PLAYERS:
Miroslav Blaževic (manager)
Darijo Srna (captain)
Emir Spahic (vice-captain)

RIVAL NATIONS:
Romania (100%)
Czech (90%)
Slovakia (90%)
Bulgaria (90%)
France (70%)
Germany (70%)
Spain (60%)
England (60%)
Brazil (60%)
Russia (50%)
Ukraine (50%)
Sweden (30%)
Argentina (30%)
Portugal (20%)
South Korea (20%)
UAE (20%)

TRANSFER PREFERENCES:
Yugoslavia: 20/20

LANGUAGES:
100%
Serbian
Croatian
Bosnian
50%
Slovenian
20%
Macedonian
10%
Albanian

RECORDS:
Most International Goals:
Stjepan Bobek 38
Most International Apps:
Dragan Džajic 85

Team have done the best I could but it still has a huge problem. Senior team is not playing in any qualification to qualification for Euro 2016 and after these qualifications to participate in qualifying for the World Cup in 2018 and then again in qualifying for Euro 2020 but what I want to say that the team is playing in every European qualifications as for the world one misses a game and still do not understand why. On the other hand team to 21 and 19 years of playing normal in all the qualifications and selection of up to 20 years of playing the world championship for that age and under 23 team that plays at the Olympics if the team 21 years achieved a good result at the European Championship for that age. The capital is Belgrade and the Red Star stadium senior team play their matches. As for places in Europe I deliberately put that only champion going into qualifying for the Champions League while the second, third and fourth (depending on the winners / finalists Cup) qualify for the European league. For team coach Miroslav Blazevic, I put it when I put in the game we Ivica Osim Yugoslavia for some reason was still without a coach. The captain was Srna and vice-captain Emir Spahic. As for our rivals in this nation, I asked for rivals in the history of Yugoslavia matches from Wikipedia and for transfers I put most of our clubs to bring in Yugoslavia, because certainly in such a league was ugly to watch the big four (Partizan, Red Star, Dinamo and Hajduk) have more foreigners than domestic players and really Three times I was going to go on holiday from the more than 10 seasons and really a lot less not only large but also four other clubs were bringing most of the domestic players.

yugoslav-first-league-in.png

This is the screen you see the clubs who compete the first season in the Yugoslav first division. Premier League 1990/1991 season he had 19 clubs, but it relates to Spartak Subotica and Zrenjanin FK from several non-existent I decided that one of the two clubs who think their replacements and it's Hajduk Zlatibor voda (Subotica) and Banat (Zrenjanin) to take out the other league. I decided for the Banat as they now play another Serbian league while FC this season and well represented Serbia in the European league so that the choice was logical. And the reason I threw Banat is that I was stupid to league has 19 teams and now has 18 first division clubs, the other 19 league and the third league, which is unplayable with over 200 clubs. First place in the premier league will qualify for the qualification for the Champions League while the second, third and fourth (depending on the finalists or winner of Cup of Yugoslavia) to qualify for the European league. Another league I formed teams that are at the end of the season 1990/1991 to play secured the first division as the eternal list of other leagues, which according to some other factors. Members of the other leagues are OFK Belgrade, Maribor, Nafta, Smederevo, Hajduk Kula, Vardar, Zeta, Pelister, Banat, Slavia, Sutjeska, Radnicki 1923, Pristina, Pelister, Macva from Sabac, Trepca and few others team. Short first placed four will win entry into the higher level of competition while last three will turn out to third unplayable leagues. Third League, which is unplayable with over 200 teams. The best three teams selected by the computer advance to the second division at the end of each season. Last competition but not least by the Yugoslav Cup after the first major league competition. Yugoslav Cup winner will play next season in qualifying for the European league. If the finalists in the final game against the team that secured the championship title and then if they lose next season will play qualifying for the European league. Finals are played at a neutral stadium.

news_6899.jpg

The awards did not want to excessive, because I think it is stupid to excessive financial rewards at a time in which we live, and if this is the game I was trying to make it more realistic. In the first division will only be awarded four first-placed. First place will receive 550.000 €, runner-up € 250,000 € 120,000 third place and fourth € 70,000. First place gets more than double the second place because it is not the same playing qualification for the Champions League and qualifying for Europe League. Fourth place receives Only 70,000 € because the place that leads to Europe but it could be that the does not play and it all depends on the cup finals of Yugoslavia. In the second division only the winner will receive a prize. The prize is € 50,000. In the end the Yugoslav Cup. Yugoslav Cup winner receives € 100,000 and finalist € 20,000.

3881_Novi%20Sad,%20Srbija.jpg

And cities are very important part of the game. All clubs who are not members of the first and second division come from cities that have switched to a part of Yugoslavia are inserted into the third unplayable leagues. Here and now you have to put all the cities they were from Yugoslavia: Sarajevo, Belgrade, Niksic, East Sarajevo, Kragujevac, Krusevac, Kula, Lendava, Ljubljana, Mostar, Niksic, Nis, Novi Sad, Zagreb, Podgorica, Pristina, Rijeka, Sarajevo, Zagreb, Skopje, Smederevo, Split, Subotica, Tetovo, Trebinje, Tuzla, Uzice, Varazdin, Vinkovci, Zagreb, Zemun, Zenica, Zrenjanin Zubin Potok, Zvecan.

58593_hrvnovine_f.jpg

It for me makes the game more beautiful the media. In addition to the media in Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia, Montenegro and FYR Macedonia were added and the club's media for a number of clubs from the first and second division as well as some from the third division. In addition to the Arena Sports and Sports Club who are here for the whole Balkans and other media by country.

SERBIA:
Politika
Blic
Vecernje novosti
Kurir
Sport
ALO!
RTV B92
Radio Televizija Srbije
Radio Televizija Vojvodine
Prva Srpska Televizija
Radio Televizija Sabac
Anlave
Meridijan
Sportal.rs
Sportske.net
Sportski zurnal

CROATIA:
Jutarnji list
Vecernji list
Index.hr
Hrvatska radiotelevizija

BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA:
Nezavisne novine
Dnevni avaz
SportSport.ba
Radio Televizija Republike Srpske
RTV BN
OBN
BHTV1

SLOVENIA:
Delo

MONTENEGRO:
Pobjeda
Radio Televizija Crne Gore
RTV IN
CG-fudbal.com
TV Atlas

FYR MACEDNIA:
Nova Makedonija
macedonianfootball.com

And now what I have deliberately left for the end because I think it's actually in this Schedule and the best. Club media for most first-league, second division and for some teams from the third division.

PARTIZAN:
Partizan.rs
Juznatribina.net
Izaberi Partizan
TV CITY 1
MIP Radio

RED STAR:
forum.redstarbelgrade.com
crvenazvezdafk.com
Zvezda Srbija

VOJVODINA:
napredvosa.com
fkvojvodina.com
fcvojvodina.co.rs

DINAMO:
nk-dinamo.hr
dinamozg.net
badblueboys.hr

HAJDUK:
hajduk.hr
hajduk.com
torcida.org
torcida.hr

ZELJEZNICAR:
fkzeljeznicar.com
themaniacs.org

SARAJEVO:
fksinfo.com
fcsarajevo.ba

BORAC (BL):
fkborac.net
borac-sport.com

VELEZ:
fkvelez.ba
rodjeni-mostar.com

RAD:
fcrad.co.rs
united-force.org

SLOBODA TUZLA:
fukare.ba

BUDUCNOST (P):
fkbuducnost.co.me
varvari.me

OLIMPIJA:
nkolimpija.com

OSIJEK:
kohorta.net
nk-osijek.hr

RIJEKA:
nk-rijeka.hr
armada-rijeka.hr

RADNICKI NIS:
meraklije.com

MACVA SABAC:
macvafk.com
sanerisabac.com

NAPREDAK:
fknapredak.com
fknapredak.rs

PRISTINA:
prishtinafc.com

ZETA:
fkzeta.me

RABOTNICKI:
rabotnicki.com

MARIBOR:
nkmaribor.com

OFK BEOGRAD:
ofkbeograd.co.rs
ofkbeograd.net

SLOBODA POINT:
fksloboda.org
fkslobodapointsevojno.rs

ZRINJSKI:
zrinjski.info
hskzrinjski.ba
ultras-zrinjski.net

ZAGREB:
nkzagreb.hr

YUGOSLAVIA FLAG

DOWNLOAD

YUGOSLAVIA UPDATE

DOWNLOAD

great, definitely. gotta try it.
only minus is as i understand you cant play yugoslavia national team :(

Looks extremely good, very thorough. Well done!

Nice job m8, its awesome. Was wondering if u can make a league rule that no players can't be transfered if they are under 28

Great stuff! How updated are the teams squads? :) I'd like to play with Pelister.

ma ljubim te u celo :D
Im gonna download this.
EDIT:
There is Yugoslavian national team, lovely ^^)

Last edited: