Reaction score
attachment.php

Name - Zaria Labyad
D.O.B - 3.9.1993
Age - 16
Nationality - Netherlands
Club - PSV
Posistion - AMC

Zakaria Labyad is a Ducth midfielder of Moroccan descent currently playing for Ducth Eredivisie giants PSV. He is considered to be one of the most promising youngsters in the PSV youth academy at the moment. Zakaria has been compared to Ibrahim Afellay. He is a extremly talented footballer with a bright future ahead of him, who is known for his technical abilities and his creativity

Zakaria has represented Holland at youth level playing in the U-17 world cup and was one of there stand out players unfortunately Holland were eliminated early and wasn't able to see more of his unquestionable talent.

Zakaria is a technical player, as I mentioned before. He's quite good at passing, crossing and giving through balls. He's also quite fast, nimble, agile, skillful and creative. He has a good eye on goal, he is not afraid to shoot from distance.

He has the qualities to become a great player and signing a professional contract at the of 16 is pretty amazing.He trains with the first team and gets called up to match day squads, at the of 16 is quite amazing.

attachment.php

I will try and post some screenshots further on in fm to show his development

Last edited:
I've just checked him on my game and he's really slow,but looks like a good prospect.

Arsenal signed him.

His stats are quite deceiving for someone who is touted to be a "wonderkid"

He has bad stats on my game at 22, I'm starting him v Atletico now, will tell you how he did later

ADDUTD what skin is that you are using please??

Also he looks like he could be an interesting player with training and games under his belt

i am using the oxo lite skin brilliant skin from si linc: http://www.sortitoutsi.net/forum/topic/46032-oxolight/

i am using dans training schedules and i beieve that is the one to make him good i am currently going through negotiations for him on my current game then will get him playing and into the training schedule.

I've seen him around quite a lot. Still not moved from PSV on my Holland save, however o_O

I will have a look on my game later, see how he is in 2017.

I have seen him play often enough........looks alright I suppose

Looks more like Lampard/Shelvey then Afellay. Low flair and speed, high passing/fitness/attacking.

Wouldn't call him a Wonderkid, and I'm in 2021, and he's decent and nothing more.

I agree with Sam - very good for mid table EPL but will not really win you anything on his own. I have him as a 3rd cover player in a champions league winning team.

thnx for feedback changed title seems an unresounding no in terms of wonderkid i expect in fm11 he will be much better as in real life showing great prospect and in first team at only 17.

Back