Stann

please stay StevieP! <3
Reaction score
I am Zaragoza in my first season, have Sinama Pongolle, Uche, Alipio but I have made my way through to January and am 4th in La Liga, hence my board giving me an extra £15 million. None of these strikers are being quite as clinical as I would like as I am pushing for a top 3 spot. I had an offer accepted on Dzeko but don't have the wage budget to sign him as he is on £84k a week and wants £100k. So I need a top class striker that is better than these, interested in signing and wages are in the range of £50k!

Good luck I'm struggling!

I always find Nicolas Anelka gets unhappy, and wants to leave.
Diego Tardelli(Mineiro) is a lethal finisher
Neymar. Probably get him for around 15m

I always find Nicolas Anelka gets unhappy, and wants to leave.
Diego Tardelli(Mineiro) is a lethal finisher
Neymar. Probably get him for around 15m
Yeh just got a scout report on Tardelli, might have to do so. Neymar has already signed for Barcelona unfortunately! Anelka is also enjoying playing for the club unfortunately! Cheers though!

How about Kerzakhov(Zenit) who is brilliant for me.
TOmas Necid(CSKA) is huge prospect, scores for fun for CSKA
Welliton(Spartak Moscow) is very good, scores regular as well.
Kleber(Palmeiras), always seems to be top scorer in Brazil

How about Kerzakhov(Zenit) who is brilliant for me.
TOmas Necid(CSKA) is huge prospect, scores for fun for CSKA
Welliton(Spartak Moscow) is very good, scores regular as well.
Kleber(Palmeiras), always seems to be top scorer in Brazil
Cheers very helpful, I will look into it, but have a few decent strikers and am only playing 1 up top so don't want to sign a player that will just be replaced at the end of the season.

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:28 PM ----------

Signed Alejandro Dominguez for £4mill so cut it down to around £8 mill!

Roberto Soldado, great striker and costs around £10m. If you can raise the extra £2m you'd have a quality striker, providing he wants to go to Zaragoza.

Playing on the update mate, so he is at Valencia ruling that one out!

You can offer a bigger signing bonus to offset the loss in weekly earnings. As long as it equals or is greater than what he would get over the life of the contract he'll usually accept (7times out of 10). If you're after a target man type - Oscar Cardozo

Signed Kadlec in the end, managed 8 goals in about 18 games, mostly coming of the bench as Sinama-Pongolle really stepped it up. He left on loan on the end of the season however and I managed to get Suarez for £20mill in monthly installments, but Kadlec is playing so well he's keeping him out of the team!