ZERO TO HERO JOURNEYMAN! | FOOTBALL MANAGER 2022

SamuraiHex

Reaction score

Boy oh, boy has it been a while. I am back after a bit of a hiatus and I'm all for bringing back Zero To Hero! Now, all we have to do is find a club with our new manager. The Latvian Genadijs Balodis.

I really do hope you enjoy your stay on my little channel in the untamed sea that is YouTube. If you have been enjoying my series give the video a like and subscribe to my channel if you haven't already! Everyone is welcome!

Love to see more people being motivated to talk about their own stories on Football Manager lately, since over the past couple of months it has been similar types of content that are being put out.

Love to see more people being motivated to talk about their own stories on Football Manager lately, since over the past couple of months it has been similar types of content that are being put out.

Thanks. This is just a small series to get to the end of Football Manager 2022 then when the 2023 game comes out I'm hoping to do a couple more series alongside an FM23 Zero To Hero Journeyman. Already got some plans on what to do!

IT'S THE START OF OUR CAREER! And the end of the summer transfer window here in Sweden. Can we get some decent players in with us overspending on the wages? We also have a major 6-Pointer game today!

I really do hope you enjoy your stay on my little channel in the untamed sea that is YouTube. If you have been enjoying my series give the video a like and subscribe to my channel if you haven't already! Everyone is welcome!