TheLastKick

Reaction score
Zero To Hero

Hello lads! for the first time ever I'm going to start unemployed and work my way up to winning everything i possibly can.
Nations loaded
1-13.png

Last edited:
hPvWy-1.png

4-limavady-united-1574.gif

Limavady United Appoint King

Today Limavady United appoint Jamie King as Manager sky sports understands, Limavady who play in the Northern Irish First Division look forward to what Jamie King brings to the team.
Manager JK certainly has a tough task on his hands with the average player on just £26 a week, 55k in the bank and wage budget of £366.Oh god, this is certainly going to be a challenge!

Zero To Hero

Hello lads! for the first time ever I'm going to start unemployed and work my way up to winning everything i possibly can.
Nations loaded
1-13.png

Computer performance 5* with 53000 players? What's your computers specs hahah. Goodluck aswell :D

Erm

AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 850 Processor (4 CPUs)
4gb Ram
NVIDEA GeForce GTX 550 Ti

Pretty decent, does enough for me!

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

hPvWy-1.png

Season 2011/2012 - Livaday United

Pre Season
2-8.png

Transfers
3-8.png

Finance
1-14.png

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Limavady.png

Season 2011/2012 - Livaday United - August

Fixtures

LimavadyUnitedFixtures_Fixtures.png

Squad

LimavadyUnitedSquad_Players.png

League Table

NorthernIrishFirstDivisionOverview_Stages.png

Overall

Overall a decent 3 game start! Think it will be a struggle for rest of the season though!

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Limavady.png

Season 2011/2012 - Livaday United - September

Fixtures
LimavadyUnitedFixtures_Fixtures-1.png

Squad
LimavadyUnitedSquad_Players-1.png

League Table
NorthernIrishFirstDivisionOverview_Stages-1.png

Overall
Terrible month, started so well. It was never going to be easy though!