Zhirkov or Vela?

haydizzle123

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm Man City, so I can afford both Zhirkov or Vela. Obviously, Zhrikov is cheaper which is always nice. Before I spend the money on either one of these, could I please hear your advice? This is for a left midfield role. Which would you go for?

Both great players. But for instant impact Id go for Zhirkov as hes more experienced.
On the other had Vela will be used to the English game and has a very bright future ahead of him.

Both great players. But for instant impact Id go for Zhirkov as hes more experienced.
On the other had Vela will be used to the English game and has a very bright future ahead of him.

Is Vela worth the 80mil?

Definitely Vela dude!!!!!Hes one of the greatest!!!Absolute gold if you have him in ur team!!

in fairness, if your looking for a left winger, then not vela, he is a striker.

Vela becomes world class but if u want someone whos really good stright away then go for Zhirkov

zhirkov but honestly i think there are better left wingers out there maybe even getting robinho on the left hand side and getting vela to play up front

Is Vela worth the 80mil?

Personally I don't think he is worth 80M I have him as a left winger and he is pretty consistent in scoring and assisting you could get him for less than 80M I got him for 27M but thats just my opinion.

easy choice tbh..

if you need a left mid then its Zhirkov, buying vela for like loads of cash and playing him left mid is pretty waste.

Vela becomes world class but if u want someone whos really good stright away then go for Zhirkov

He is right. You can get Zhirkov gor 11,0- 12.0 mill if You are lucky. I bought him for Barca. He was one of the best players in first season. In third season i sold him to Chelsea for 30 mill. Gurdado is great player from 2. or 3. season.

Zhirkov is best buy !

if you support chelsea and are managing man city - i am ashamed of you!

if it is defo just 4 left wing then zhirkov
but ovb vela could be a bck up striker or main one

personally i would go 4 zhirkov and maybe get vela or jovetic next season

Back