giovani94

Reaction score
Just wanted to share a player I signed for £1m from Bari, Gianmarco Zigoni. He got a bad injury, but now he is back, he has won himself a starting spot alongside Paloschi. Don't know if he is well known, but looks like he could be great for the future of any club, and great at the present for mid/lower table teams.

Yeah. He's dubbed the next Klass Jan Hunterlaar on my game

Yep , the guy's got potential , could turn out a very prolific striker and a good target man .

is developing nicely on my game, sold Borriello to make space in my first-team for him.

Knew about him. Got him on loan for Hércules when I was short on strikers, turned out really well.

He can be a gem but needs games I got him for leeds in div 1 and he was shocking 2 goals in 30 games but I stuck with him and he got 27 in 32 in the championship and 29 in 37 in the prem.

I'll look into him later tonight, hope he likes playing in greece!

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

ac snatched him up sometime in my save, he's worth over 8 million.

**** ****, out of my range.

yeah, very talented player, he is on my shortlist as well, turned out mediocre on my save, had spells at Tottenham and is now at AlbinoLeffe..

I've had Zigoni in my Las Palmas team since the first season when my scouts recommended him. As he's developed I've became more and more impressed with him. I've had Manchester United and Juventus sniffing around for the past two seasons enquiring about his availability.

11gianmarcozigoni.png

11gianmarcozigoni2.png

Just bought him in my Chelsea save, will see how he will fit in. I play with one striker (drogba) and also have dzeko and di santo and now i must give some chance him

i had him in my southampton save and he was quality in the championship (H)

Had him in a couple of saves and he's never really made it but hopefully you will be luckier as it seems a few people have done ok with him.

I used to buy him n every save but he's injured far too regularly. I now buy Belfodil or Beretta as they seem to be a bit sturdier

When I'm AC Milan I try and use Zigoni and Berretta as they form a good strikeforce. I would recommend it.