Zola back in management

• Thread starter Thread starter mld81
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 645

mld81

Reaction score
Destined to succeed or fail, what do you think people? I am hoping he succeeds but I have a feeling he won't. It will be interesting to see how much the new owners will back him in terms of finance.

I think he did alright with West Ham, so I don't see why he can't succeed with Watford. Best of luck to him!

Has some great contacts and done well with West Ham, lets not forget he kept them up when others didn't. Hope he succeeds at Watford and gets them back into the Premier league.

I always liked the way he got West Ham to play. Wish he was managing Leeds, just to see a bit or Razzle-Dazzle, but i will settle for only seeing it against Leeds :(

Good luck to him but Dyche shouldn't have been sacked, 11th place with the squad he had was some achievement.

I always liked the way he got West Ham to play. Wish he was managing Leeds, just to see a bit or Razzle-Dazzle, but i will settle for only seeing it against Leeds :(

I'd rather see winning than 'Razzle-Dazzle' and Warnocks CV suggest he's the right man to take Leeds back to the PL.

A very poor decision to sack Dyche imo, he was doing a very good job, Watfords owners are taking a bit of a gamble with Zola...

dyche was doin excellent with an average squad he got them playing gd football and finished eleventh and is a gamble to get zola he may play good football but it will be hard with the watford side unless he is backed quite heavily but i have a feeling he will do all right and wouldn't be surprised to see them in the play offs in 2 years

Good luck to him but Dyche shouldn't have been sacked, 11th place with the squad he had was some achievement.

It does seem a bit harsh on Dyche seeing as it is Watford's highest finish in the last 4 years.

Back