Askando

Reaction score
Im in January in my save with Leicester and I haven't been given any tarsnfer budget even thou I disabled the first transfer budget. What could be the problem ? I know that at the start of the game they should have around
[h=4]£9.3million – £13.01million[/h]

Sylvester probably got in the cage. Sorry, it happens all the time. Might be a bug.

Does it happen often ? I didint even get an email to change my expectations for the season

Well, don't Leicester have very little in the bank right at the start of the game? Like 3m, so the budget is well over that? As I doubt you've made serious profit so far, the board probably looks at how much is in the bank at that time, regardless of whether or not you got an amount in the previous window. Not enough money, no transfer budget.

I'm mid December with Saints after disabling first window budgets and haven't seen anything to suggest I'll get a budget. I had around 2m when I looked but no email or anything to let me know about it or the expectations

For some reason it just bothers me, because in theory, if I haven't disabled the budgets, I would have gotten the money and now more or less it has dissapeared. Kind of ruins the save for me personally.

For some reason it just bothers me, because in theory, if I haven't disabled the budgets, I would have gotten the money and now more or less it has dissapeared. Kind of ruins the save for me personally.

Look on the bright side, you should have a huge budget at the end of the season!

Actually, if you hadn't turned off the budgets, you would have been able to spend in the summer, but you almost certainly wouldn't have gotten anything in January. And probably less next summer.

Plus, this way, the players you have targeted but some of whom you couldn't afford or wouldn't come to Leicester are likely to still be available in the summer of '16.