Zuculini

• Thread starter Thread starter Milen1234
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K

Milen1234

Reaction score
Has anybody used him as a first team regular?

I'm in season 3 with QPR and him, Ponzio and Appiah are all fighting for a DM position. Is he worth developing?

on my arsenal season, steve rowley my scout has said zuculini can be as good as marcos senna...as you can see on fm senna is a monster stats wise...

so zuculini would be class with the right training and given first team experience..rowley is 20/20 in judging player potential and judging player ability so i would advise you to train him and give him first team as much as possible.

I use him as a backup in my Man City squad and Pat Rice rates him as having the potential to be as good as Palombo and to be a quality player....so if you have good coaches then yeah train him up n he should be good

I bought him in my first season with Newcastle and he helped me win everything. He is awesome, especially with first team football. Develops into one of the best DMs in the game.

aye he's pretty good, i'm in 5th season with arsenal and he's almost a first choice dm, watch out tho he turned out terrible in another game i played where i was celtic.

aye he's pretty good, i'm in 5th season with arsenal and he's almost a first choice dm, watch out tho he turned out terrible in another game i played where i was celtic.

Thats the same with all wonderkids/ star players... if you dont give them first team play from the off they can turn out ****.

hes one of my fave players on this new game, as you cant get him till january, if im not desperate for him ill make the transfer till the end of the season so he gets as much 1st team footy as poss before i sign him.

if i want him to slot him in the first team straight away ill get him asap and he copes with the first team no problem - youve just gotta make sure he gets football - so loan him out if you can and he gets really good

Back