• Thread starter Thread starter Rednip
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 782

Rednip

Reaction score
ZZ. – A Manager’s Journey

View attachment 163235

I am starting this managerial story with possibly the greatest footballer I have ever seen, an absolutely elegant player to watch, now I am hoping I can replicate his playing days into a managerial career. Zinedine Zidane was announced as the manager of Real Madrid on the 4th​ January 2016, so I intend to skip the first few months of the game until then, and take over as manager of Los Blancos.

My aims for this story are to bring Barcelona to a halt, and reinstate Real Madrid as the best football club in the world. So obviously winning all trophies possible if the main objective for this game I suppose, but also enjoying the game and having fun. Hopefully everyone reading this too will enjoy it.

I will hope to stay at Real Madrid for the majority of Zidane’s managerial career but I also believe if the possibility of managing his national team arose, he wouldn’t be able to refuse the opportunity so I have decided if the France national job came around, I would make myself available if I think it would suit the story at that time.

Any comments please jot them in, I am fairly new to writing stories so any improvements you think can be made, please let me know, and thank you for reading.

Before ZZ.

View attachment 163223

4th January 2016

Real Madrid have been doing extremely well so far this season, sitting top of La Liga, be it Barcelona have 2 games in hand and could take the front spot if they won those games. In the Champions League we cruised through the group stage to face a must win 1st Knockout Round game with Galatasary. Zidane's first game in charge is against Eibar in the Spanish Cup in 2 days, this one we should win with relative ease.

Transfer wise, there have been no transfers for us since the start of the season when we loaned out 2 youngsters, apart from that nothing.

Hopefully we can keep the pace up that Los Blancos have been managing so far this season, and keep it going in the future.

Back