ZZ. - A Manager's Journey

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rednip
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1K

Rednip

Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2015
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
0
ZZ. – A Manager’s Journey

View attachment 163235

I am starting this managerial story with possibly the greatest footballer I have ever seen, an absolutely elegant player to watch, now I am hoping I can replicate his playing days into a managerial career. Zinedine Zidane was announced as the manager of Real Madrid on the 4th​ January 2016, so I intend to skip the first few months of the game until then, and take over as manager of Los Blancos.

My aims for this story are to bring Barcelona to a halt, and reinstate Real Madrid as the best football club in the world. So obviously winning all trophies possible if the main objective for this game I suppose, but also enjoying the game and having fun. Hopefully everyone reading this too will enjoy it.

I will hope to stay at Real Madrid for the majority of Zidane’s managerial career but I also believe if the possibility of managing his national team arose, he wouldn’t be able to refuse the opportunity so I have decided if the France national job came around, I would make myself available if I think it would suit the story at that time.

Any comments please jot them in, I am fairly new to writing stories so any improvements you think can be made, please let me know, and thank you for reading.
​
 
Before ZZ.

View attachment 163223

4th January 2016

Real Madrid have been doing extremely well so far this season, sitting top of La Liga, be it Barcelona have 2 games in hand and could take the front spot if they won those games. In the Champions League we cruised through the group stage to face a must win 1st Knockout Round game with Galatasary. Zidane's first game in charge is against Eibar in the Spanish Cup in 2 days, this one we should win with relative ease.

Transfer wise, there have been no transfers for us since the start of the season when we loaned out 2 youngsters, apart from that nothing.

Hopefully we can keep the pace up that Los Blancos have been managing so far this season, and keep it going in the future.

​
 
Back
Top