Concerts and gigs

Went to see Rise Against + Anti-flag last night, missed first 4 Anti-flag songs but that was good fun with a big circle pit. Rise Against were fantastic as usual. Had a little crowd surf during Heaven Knows. My right lung is in pain every time I breathe from being crushed at the front all concert long :(

Was that at the Academy? I know a lad who went, said Rise Against were good. And of course you got crushed, that's what happens at these emo gigs, all the kids push :p

Tallica were obv immense, they had crazy lighting and pyro which indoor was awesome. Had a sore neck on Friday from moshin away but they were greaaaaaaaaaaaat

Yes it was Andy, and I was actually quite surprised at the amount of mohawks I saw. I thought there would be less of them and more eyeliner! But people just seemed like they were just general people and not into all that scene ****. Although I did see one guy with an Aiden top on haha.

Just bought my ticket for Download woooo

Went to see the Fratelli's last September with my wife in Detroit, Michigan. I wore my Celtic shirt and after the concert Barry and Jon came over to me and talked about the Hoops with me. :)

Went to see theCounting Crows last sunday. Was ok. Played most of their new stuff where as I prefer some of the older stuff.

Oasis at Heaton Park on Saturday :) :)
supposed to **** it down though! ****!!
then Kings of Leon on the 22nd and Blur on the 26th!
Awesome month!!

ATPConcertEdinburgh.jpg

Me, Gregor, and Douy are heading to this. Mogwai are the secret band by the way.:wub:

Rammstein are planning to tour in the UK and Ireland in the first quarter of 2010 so i'm going to get tickets for that!! I can't wait!! :D

Rammstein are planning to tour in the UK and Ireland in the first quarter of 2010 so i'm going to get tickets for that!! I can't wait!! :D

Hopefully they will be coming up north then so you won't have to travel cross country for it.

Hopefully they will be coming up north then so you won't have to travel cross country for it.

i love travelling, went from aberdeen to london for the neverender, stayed 5 days there for the neverender (4 nights 4 albums in order each night), was unreal amazing gig, good laugh in london too.

going 2 see oasis nxt sat at wembley. and my gf was going 2 c michael jackson nxt year looks like tht out the window shame ay. rip jacko

'whats michael jackson and alex ferguson got in common?..... ferguson can still play giggs nxt year'

Pigeon Detectives, The View, Kaiser Chiefs in Edinburgh

Sergeant (*****) Oasis in Aberdeen

Louis XIV, The Killers in Aberdeen

Reverand and the Makers, The Enemy, Kasabian, Oasis - Murrayfield, Edinburgh

Coming up:

Biffy Clyro- Edinburgh

Muse - Glasgow

The Cribs - Edinburgh

Last edited:
I'm hopefully going to Leeds Fest 09 and will be seeing: Polar Bear Club, Riverboat Gamblers, Anti-flag, Rise Against, Leftover Crack, Snuff, A Wilhelm Scream, The Bronx, Gallows, The Gaslight Anthem, The Computers, Bouncing Souls, Leftover Crack, The Flatliners, Rival Schools, Set Your Goals and The Plight. Don't really care for anyone on the mainstages, might see Kaiser Chiefs, can't really stand Radiohead (probably the worst festival headliner ever) and Arctic Monkeys are nothing special. The mainstage is just full of indie garbage this year, probably won't realise when the acts have changed.

Hopefully get a ticket for The Offspring at Manchester in august. Seeing Rise Against in November and Anti-flag in October(AGAIN!).

I'm hopefully going to Leeds Fest 09 and will be seeing: Polar Bear Club, Riverboat Gamblers, Anti-flag, Rise Against, Leftover Crack, Snuff, A Wilhelm Scream, The Bronx, Gallows, The Gaslight Anthem, The Computers, Bouncing Souls, Leftover Crack, The Flatliners, Rival Schools, Set Your Goals and The Plight. Don't really care for anyone on the mainstages, might see Kaiser Chiefs, can't really stand Radiohead (probably the worst festival headliner ever) and Arctic Monkeys are nothing special. The mainstage is just full of indie garbage this year, probably won't realise when the acts have changed.

Hopefully get a ticket for The Offspring at Manchester in august. Seeing Rise Against in November and Anti-flag in October(AGAIN!).

youre so controversial.

Went to see Mogwai again with Lee, even better this time, couldnt hear for a week afterwards.

Download rocked, although not enough on during the day, little diversity and no nighlife.....but Limp Bizkit and Korn were unrealy good

Controversial? Their music is boring. Their live shows are boring. I don't think that's gonna make a good festival headliner. I'm sure I might be high enough to enjoy it somehow, granted I haven't committed suicide as soon as Thom Yorke starts whining.