433 Attacking Wide - Centurion - over 100 games unbeaten (Version 2 added)

this is the best tactic on fm 19. won EVERYTHING with liverpool on season 2. brilliant well done

It is a good tactic. Second season with Hellas Verona. 6th in Serie A and runner up in Italian Cup. Nice Job. (19.1.2)

Hey bro, so first of all. Lovely tactic, congratulations for this nice work, its working great for me!
I'll leave here some stats.They speak for themselfs.
View attachment 1184977 View attachment 1184978
The losses that i've had till the moment;
View attachment 1184980 View attachment 1184981 View attachment 1184983

So, 3 losses. One for UCL, one for League and one for the League cup.
However they dont kill this tactic vibe, really nice (H)

I'll give some reports in the end of the season.
(19.1.1 patch).

Glad it seemed to be working for you, I'd be interested to hear what happened over the course of the season and what happens if and when you update to 19.1.2!

Hi,

The striker score ?

In my season with Man Utd, Lukaku had 24 in 35 and Rashford with 10 in 9 starts (mostly as Advanced Forward). Sanchez, Martial, Lingard each got quite a few in the Inside Forward positions and Pogba got 11 in 28 as a Mezzala.

this is the best tactic on fm 19. won EVERYTHING with liverpool on season 2. brilliant well done

I was tempted to play as Liverpool instead of Man Utd in my game as I thought Salah and Mane would suit it very much with Alexander-Arnold and Robertson being strong wing backs.

Seems a nice tactic to push a result when needed. IF you drop the defense with this, you may stretch the team in the field and loose the pressing.

I will try will less faster defenders (12-14) and see how it works.

Congrats on the results!

I'm thinking of running a new test with the defence and the forward line dropped back, the idea being to encourage the opposition to push forward and leave lots of space for the direct counter-attack?

this tactic is great. currently tearing up the german 3. bundesliga with preussen munster (tipped 8)

View attachment 1185123

View attachment 1185122

Glad it’s working for you and good to hear it’s in a lower, less well-known division. It looks promising that it doesn’t depend on having world-class players.

What is the pace of your defenders like? I can see you have conceded a few goals at home. Were these games in which you dominated and were hit on the counter? I definitely don’t like how easy it can be carved open at times!

Hey man! I really like your tactic. It was so good with 19.1.1. Now we are in 19.1.3. What did you change in your tactic's version 2? Thank you for your work and time man!

Hey man! I really like your tactic. It was so good with 19.1.1. Now we are in 19.1.3. What did you change in your tactic's version 2? Thank you for your work and time man!

Thanks! What team did you use it with?

I updated the post further up (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...mes-unbeaten-version-2-added.html#post3180675) with information on Version 2.

I've not had chance to update to or play on 19.1.3 yet so do not know how either version will work on the update. I don't think there has been match engine changes so hopefully they will be the same!