5230 Park The Bus with WBA to win the EPL. Solid Performance.

Player instructions

Any chance to share individual player instructions for fm touch users?

Nice tactic-
Played two seasons with nottingham forrest using contain- 2nd- Promotion and 7th first season of Premier League.

However, found that leaving it on contain conceded too many late goals- a lot of cases of winning 3-0 and being pegged back to 3-3.

I am now testing with control and stay on feet, much better results so far.

Kudos to the author- well done

can you show me your team please trying Forest my self with another tactic would love to get them back in premiership/Leeds fan

why this tactic isnt getting as many comments or likes as some on here is unreal to me!!! this IMO is by far the best tactic for fm17 up until now! A massive thanks for making this game enjoyable :)

Just got the Park the Bus achievement! Awesome tactic. By far, very very far, the best one in FM 17 until now. Very very very far.

And one more thing. You know those games that you always say that they are game scripted? When the opponents have 3 shots you have 20 and 5 CCCs, and you loose 3 0? They dissappeared since I changed the tactic, and I did that in the middle of the season, so it took time to learn the tactic, but usually I concede no goal, and we just win and win and win. I had enough of those lost and drew games where you totally dominated but lost, now I just win. Which is great given the team I developed, not the best, because I bought only british players with 2 exceptions in 5 years, so the other big teams have overall better players.

Testing with Middlesbrough only signed berbatov won 7 pre match warm ups 1st game of season is against WBA at home just won
3-0 i had 17 shots to their 3 tactic looks world class seems like the AI cant coup with the tactic so ill keep you all updated thanks

I tested with City, an almost all british team after 5 years managing it ( the goal it is to make it 100% all british, although many players are **** ) and Hull. Both saves it is doing great.

One thing that has to be changed. You should check the Mr. L table for a tactic with a lot of goals scored from corners, and change your attacking corners set up, since they are terrible. Most probably the tactic will get even better, if that is possible, if you change the attacking corners setup.

I had 1 loss in 40 games with MC ( 39 wins, about 5,6 games where I conceded ), with british good players, but not Messis or Neymars, and that loss was a hard punishment. The opponents had 4 shots at goal, 2 on goal, 1 CC which was a penalty, I had a red card, and lost 2 1 after having around 20 shots and 3 CCs.

Hull went up from mid table to 2nd place in 15 games in the second part of the season with an average team with absolutely no star, not even on loan.

Last edited:
And one more thing, the only games where I have emotions is where the game tries to go rogue on me. Like in the last away game with Arsenal, won 3 0, but I had 4 injured players due to knocks from adversaries and was 1 down half of the game. The opponents seemed to play karate football.

FFS, after I had 4 players injured because they were tackled, the opponent manager says that my team play it hard, perceived physicality. Idiot game.

Last edited:
I will put mr. L's corner tactic with this tactic tomorrow and try

What attributes are the SS suppose to have? Besids finishing, that is.

Name some of the best SS in the game, i cant think of any. Müller?

Is this how you lot would line up the following teams:
Liverpool
Firmino Sturridge Lallana
Moren Coutinho Henderson Clyne
Lovren Matip Sakho

Spurs
Janssen Kane Lamela
Rose Eriksen Alli Walker
Alderweireld Vertonghen Dier

Atl. Madrid
Correa Griezmann Gameiro
Luis Koke Gabi Juanfran
Gimenez Saul Godin

Real Madrid
Ronaldo Benzema James
Marcelo Modric Kroos Carvajal
Pepe Ramos Varane

Am I on the right track in understanding the tactic, judging by these line ups?

Last edited:
Another question here:

has someone tried using the inverted wingbacks with inverted foot? I mean, left inverted wingback with right foot and viceversa.

how does that work?

Has anyone tried with conventional wing backs rather than inverted? Not that there is anything wrong with the tactic as it is (it's awesome) just that I like crosses in the box!

If you move 1 of the SS as a striker(false 9 or df) would it destroy the tactic?

I used watford before. This one beats that. I would use this as a primary tactic, and change to watford when leading by 2+ goals so the AI does not get used with one tactic.

The problem of watford is that after 1 season the opponents start to take advantage of the fact that you try a lot of long shots, so it's easier for them to strike a goal and then block defend your long shots. You will get a lot of games where although you have tons of long shots, you will draw or loose because the opponents has better chances.