peskybendben

Reaction score
ADDITIONAL LEAGUES WORLD MEGAPACK
By PeskyBendben (Ben Davis)

167 editor data files for all nations which are not already playable in Football Manager 2012, all compatible with the latest patch 12.2.2.

Extract the .rar file to:C:\Users\[Username]\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\Editor Data
If there is no 'Editor Data' folder, make one.

Within the extracted folder, you will find all 167 editor data files, as well as a notepad document which lists all of the competitions which are playable for every nation file.

DO NOT try to load all 167 editor data files in one save! You should only load a maximum of approximately 40 files for each save to avoid crashes when loading the database.

Tick 'Add Key Staff' and 'Add Players to Playable Teams' when loading the database.

Manage anywhere from Malta to Mayotte!

DOWNLOAD HERE

Last edited:
Just a tip mate, when you upload them list the nations done with the league level and cups.

I'll bare that in mind mate, thanks. Though that would mean re-loading every file in the editor to check what cups I did! :p I know you can view the league levels when you are about to start a new game.

Thanks!
Ben.

The more info you put in your OP, the more downloads your get.

Your be surprised at the amount of people that wont download if they cant see exactly what there downloading, **** I even know people that wont download if there isn't a screenshot.

I'll keep that in mind. Maybe I'll just list league levels without the cups. There is usually an FA Cup and a Super Cup for each nation. Though some only have the FA Cup, some have neither, and some have more... :p

OP updated. Been working my socks off today! :D More to come later too - I have about 5 hours spare then. :p

Hmm. I just spend about 1 hour making the Japanese league system, only for the editor to go 'not responding' when I tried to add the teams to the Emperor's Cup! I'm not so happy right now, but I'll start building it all again. :)

Ok, Japan is all done again. I'm not adding players though, just structures. If you want to use my Japan structure you can either download a player update of some sort, or use regens using the 'Add players to playable teams' option.

One tip inbetween doing each Db close editor and re-start rather than choosing load database.

Oh, why's that? I have been choosing load database every time. Is that bad?

it seems as you've found out it tends to freeze so not reccommended

Oh right! Haha! Well I found out the hard way, but thanks for letting me know of the cause. I'll do that in future to avoid any future freezing.

Cheers mate. :)

I am now going through all done so far so I can note down the league and cup structure for each nation. I'll post the lot done so far tommorow.

Argh! I never knew that there was a limit on the amount of additional league editor data files you could load up! :( I was intending to play a long career with all of these files that I am making, using the add/remove league feature. However, you cannot add/remove a league if you did not enable the editor data file before hand... And you can not enable them all or the game crashes when loading the db up. Well, I am going to carry on making the file, and I guess I'll have to think of another way of doing my career using them.

Argh! I never knew that there was a limit on the amount of additional league editor data files you could load up! :( I was intending to play a long career with all of these files that I am making, using the add/remove league feature. However, you cannot add/remove a league if you did not enable the editor data file before hand... And you can not enable them all or the game crashes when loading the db up. Well, I am going to carry on making the file, and I guess I'll have to think of another way of doing my career using them.

you could do it continent by continent, as even if you could load them all up and use the add remove feature then you would have too big of a save file by the time you'd got round to winning them all.

you could do it continent by continent, as even if you could load them all up and use the add remove feature then you would have too big of a save file by the time you'd got round to winning them all.

Yes, I think that is the best option. Either that, or load up a random selection each time. Say do 20 nations in one save, then start a new with another 20 random nations etc. Anyway, this doesn't mean that I will stop making the pack, as believe it or not, I seem to have caught the editing bug, and am rather enjoying doing this! :D

The only nation I am missing out is Liechtenstein, as their 7 clubs play in Switzerland anyway. :)