I really appreciate your effort mate !I would love to play in Lithuanian league and I guess u already have completed it. In fm11 someone has created Lithuanian league aswell but without Baltic League :/. That's why I'm asking you if u can add this league ? Baltic League - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia would make Lithuanian ,Latvian and estionian leagues more enjoyable to play :)

Sorry mate, I didn't do the Baltic League as you can download it from other authors already. I have all of the separate national leagues though.

GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY, THE FILE IS COMPLETE!

I'll be posting up the download link as soon as the file is approved in the downloads section. 167 EDITOR DATA FILES! :D:D:D

OP Updated with new information etc. I have posted a link to the file, but it is not finished moderation yet. Just keep trying the link until the file is up.

OR, if you can't wait, go to Sortitoutsi here, and download from there right now! :D

Please enjoy the additional leagues, they took an age. :)

Well done mate, for someone thats just started editing this is a fantastic effort. I've just loaded up 13 leagues and am running a holiday save as I type but from what I've seen so far I'm really impressed and glad I got you in the editing bug and may you KIU.:)

Thanks very much psycho! :) It was your words that encouragred me to take on the challenge of creating so many files! I'm currently managing in Pakistan with not a single problem to voice.

I'll definitely consider doing so. Been on this forum for quite a while now and made 984 posts. :)

Have no idea why the moderation of the file is taking so god **** long, but for people who are unaware, I also have the file up for download at Sortitoutsi, which is probably a better option if you want the file(s) right away.

Hope everybody is getting some good use from the pack! :)

Thanks for letting me know mate! :D

Now everyone can be made aware that THE DOWNLOAD LINK IN THE OP IS NOW ACTIVE. GO DOWNLOAD THE FILE!

Did anybody manage to give a few countries a try yet? I would be interested to find out how it was.

I've tried to use St.Vincent. Cannot find competition in database.....