okay, end of season result, really incredible tactic ( TFF Almighty weirdo v1 )
i just plug n play the tactic, first match using it vs liverpool
View attachment 395953
from 22 matches, i only lose 1 match and draw 5 matches
my biggest win vs man city and also my only lose using this tactic

thanks to totalfootballfan for this great tactic, keep up the good work :D

P.S : sorry for my bad english

TotalFootballFan9‎ can you repost the waste time tactic for TFF_The_Abomination_V3.

Here it is but I'm not sure that it's exactly the same version but it differently gonna work just fine -
TFF_Abonimation(Waste_Time)

Guys, for me it's a great mystery :), I'm getting with BULLDOZER V3 better and stable results than any version of Weirdo or Abomination, I just don't understand what is going on :)

I had extreme awesome results with Vit. Guimaraes in Portuguese League with your tactics, became champions in the first season (0€ budget) against teams like Porto Benfica and SportingCP. After that 4 times in a row... Awesome!

But with Roma, nothins seems to work... :(

I had extreme awesome results with Vit. Guimaraes in Portuguese League with your tactics, became champions in the first season (0€ budget) against teams like Porto Benfica and SportingCP. After that 4 times in a row... Awesome!

But with Roma, nothins seems to work... :(
which tactic?

TFF since many people is claiming that the V6 isnt the best. Would you agree? that the V1 Weirdo was the most complete of them all?

TFF since many people is claiming that the V6 isnt the best. Would you agree? that the V1 Weirdo was the most complete of them all?
Heh… I stopped trying understand what is going on here ;) for me BULLDOZER V3 is on top of all of them because on my testing stand, my long term career saves and at many tests which low profile clubs, I’m getting better and stable results with BULLDOZER V3 and I really don't understand why you guys still using any version of weirdo or abomination instead of bulldozer.

Last edited:
I have been using Almighty Weirdo V1 for a couple of seasons now with PSV. First season we crowned ourselves as league winners and got through to the Europa League semi final.

Second season we lost quite a few matches in the league; but managed to get to the Champions League final which we have lost against Manchester United.

Third season was pretty much the same as our second season. A losing streak around december was good for another second place in the league. The Champions League semi finals were reached again, so all in all we did pretty good. Lost the cup final vs Ajax as well.

Now in my fourth season, with a lot of original youth players and a few signings we are really making it a great season.

Here's my squad:

View attachment 395222

Excellent signings, which I really recommend are Ilan Bocarra (BWM), Ravel Morrison (AP) who is really a joy to watch and Daley Sinkgraven (wonderful DLP).

Current standings:

View attachment 395221
View attachment 395220

League games so far (current season):

View attachment 395219

Don't you just love it? Ajax away, 2-0 win. Ajax home, 5-0 win. PSV really should start kickin' some nuts next season! (IRL ofc. :D)

---

Seen Bulldozer and pwnzilla as well; but I have build my squad towards this tactic and patience is currently paying off. And I'm loving it so far. 8-|

Last edited:
Tactic has been updated to V7!

I took all positive moments from previous versions of Weirdo and Abomination, combined it, polished some things and result looks awesome.:)

Download V7 - TFF_Almighty_Weirdo_V7

Also I've updated filters and attributes recommendation to suite V7.

Updated V7 Formation:

image.jpg

P.S. Now for me it looks more serious then BULLDOZER
;)
P.P.S. Almighty weirdo is back and now it's mightier and more weirdo ! ;)

Last edited:
Quick Update to V8!

I brought back manual marking and moved MCR to DMCR position. All this made defense rock solid and I don’t notice any sufficient downside in attack.

V8 has just awesome balance between attack and defense, better than any previous version!
(6)

Download V8 – TFF_Almighty_Weirdo_V8

New V8 formation:

image.jpg

Also here is the version with AMR.

It's totally identical with V8 and the only difference is MR moved a bit forward to AMR position.

I’ve tested it and results were good. Definitely it can be used if you are strong favorite or chasing the game and need goal.

Download the tactichttp://www.mediafire.com/download/1fiwffyugc9fxf7/TFF_Almighty_Weirdo(AMR)_V8.tac

AMR formation:

W8_AMR.jpg

Last edited:
Tactic has been updated to V7!

I took all positive moments from previous versions of Weirdo and Abomination, combined it, polished some things and result looks awesome.:)

P.S. Now for me it looks more serious then BULLDOZER ;)
P.P.S. Almighty weirdo is back and now it's mightier and more weirdo ! ;)

Im glad you started working on the weirdo again - with this tac I had the most success.

Will keep you posted on the results

I play with Ajaccio in French L1. I play with Almighty Weirdo V1. At home 11 games, 2 win, 3 draw, 6 loose ! Away, 11 games, 7 win, 4 draw, 0 loose, I have win 3-0 away against PSG ! Why I am so good away and so bad at home ? Away I continue to play with Almigthy Weirdo V1 but which Version is better at home ?

Last edited:
Could somebody please upload V_8 as a straight forward tac file please, i can't download via media fire would be much appreciated