[Barcelona][Tested With Athletic Bilbao] La Masia Philosophy

Could you upload this tactics somewhere else? I cannot download it from here

could you upload the formation(team selection) for athletic bilbao

honestly ive uploaded all images from barcelona, bilbao and also liverpool. But suddenly few days ago it all disappeared, got no idea why this happened, the download link also didnt work anymore so i had to uploaded somewhere else

My antivirus doesnt allow me to dovnload the tactic.Why ???

Great Tactic! Used this for about 15 games so far with Barcelona. Just one problem, although i`m regularly getting 70% possession in my games, i`m struggling to create many chance, specifically for Messi, he just doesn't seem to make enough runs for through balls to be played to him, and often lacks much space to play. Anyone else had this?

Great Tactic! Used this for about 15 games so far with Barcelona. Just one problem, although i`m regularly getting 70% possession in my games, i`m struggling to create many chance, specifically for Messi, he just doesn't seem to make enough runs for through balls to be played to him, and often lacks much space to play. Anyone else had this?

never had any real problems if it barcelona, maybe the formation preparation isnt fluid enough

Barcelona Defending Way

Wow, awesome work mate

I'm also admirer of Guardiola style, tho I'm not a Cules fan :p
One important thing from Guardiola playing style is he also makes the team defence looks very good
And the system of Guardiola defending way is high pressure on the whole pitch

So, can you show some video that explain how your tactic works in defending terms?
I tried to emulate this kind of barca defending style but I still can't manage to make it especially when I want to make some players, not only one, press one opp. player
Of course I can download your tactic to see how your tactic's defence but it seems that we use different patch so I'm afraid that the tactic won't work in my patch
I hope, after I see your tactic defence, I can make my tactic works better defensively

Thx for your response. Cheers

P.S
I'm also an Indonesian so I'm sorry for my bad English

Last edited:
Wow, awesome work mate

I'm also admirer of Guardiola style, tho I'm not a Cules fan :p
One important thing from Guardiola playing style is he also makes the team defence looks very good
And the system of Guardiola defending way is high pressure on the whole pitch

So, can you show some video that explain how your tactic works in defending terms?
I tried to emulate this kind of barca defending style but I still can't manage to make it especially when I want to make some players, not only one, press one opp. player
Of course I can download your tactic to see how your tactic's defence but it seems that we use different patch so I'm afraid that the tactic won't work in my patch
I hope, after I see your tactic defence, I can make my tactic works better defensively

Thx for your response. Cheers

P.S
I'm also an Indonesian so I'm sorry for my bad English

im sorry mate at the moment i cant give you any video of how my team defend because i got no time to play fm rite now. but maybe i will when i got time

have anyone tried this with the latest patch? because at the moment i couldnt play fm

How do not you use any specific workload so what do you use? And what training do you use?

Last edited:
I have started a new career with Chelsea using the V2 Tactic to see how it faired and to honest i have had mixed results. I started the season poorly with a 3-0 loss to united away but things started to get better and i went on a long unbeaten run only winning by 1 goals though which was usually from a set piece so no open play goals! BUT, now i am losing games, most recently 2-1 at home to swansea but the press reaction is like 'you were robbed, how do you feel about that' so its not like im not dominating and im usually getting around 60% of the ball. Im in mid november and the tactic if fluid in all areas but i seem to be conceding to many goals and not scoring enough. He's what i think is wrong:

- Firstly i cant seem to get the right CB partnership with Terry! Luiz, Cahill and Ivanovic all make many mistakes but i pick them depending on the strikers the other team have for example luiz for a team with fast strikers!
-The team may be still getting used to the tactic!
-Plus to be fair, Chelsea do not have to players Barcelona do, so i am going to rebuild with similar players. Firstly the playmaker, Chelsea do not have a playmaker so i have to use F.L or R.M and to be fair they are no playmakers and they consistantly shoot from range which bugs me. The Iniesta role is the same so i need to buy for that posistion and the Messi role! Ur Messi has scored 60 odd goals for you. Do you know why? Because he is the best player on the game, so he is going to score that much. I have been using juan mata there and he has been my best player but he assists more than shoots!
-I am retraining Torres for the wide left role like Villa but i hasnt been going well so i just use malouda of another winger!

I would really like some advice from u guys, any changes i should make, players to buy, what posistion to play a player etc. I am trying not to spend millions though as i plan to upgrade youth intake and stuff like that to bring players through.

Overall, the tactic plays some lovely football but it does concede so if you dont have creative players you wont score enough, simple as that! If your going to be Chelsea or a similar club your have youself a rebuilding project which i am actually looking forward to doing! Thanks mate, i will update with my progress and by the way im using the latest patch :)

How do not you use any specific workload so what do you use? And what training do you use?

okay here's the thing, i usually use teamwork until it get fluid in all areas, and after that i just leave it to my assistan. and for training i dont have any specific ones, but sometimes i use dunc training schedule

I going to make a similar tactic myself, what player roles would you suggest?

before more congrulations.here's a perfect job!
what do you think essential attributes for each position?
excuse the translation!! I am Portuguese