[Barcelona][Tested With Athletic Bilbao] La Masia Philosophy

I have started a new career with Chelsea using the V2 Tactic to see how it faired and to honest i have had mixed results. I started the season poorly with a 3-0 loss to united away but things started to get better and i went on a long unbeaten run only winning by 1 goals though which was usually from a set piece so no open play goals! BUT, now i am losing games, most recently 2-1 at home to swansea but the press reaction is like 'you were robbed, how do you feel about that' so its not like im not dominating and im usually getting around 60% of the ball. Im in mid november and the tactic if fluid in all areas but i seem to be conceding to many goals and not scoring enough. He's what i think is wrong:

- Firstly i cant seem to get the right CB partnership with Terry! Luiz, Cahill and Ivanovic all make many mistakes but i pick them depending on the strikers the other team have for example luiz for a team with fast strikers!
-The team may be still getting used to the tactic!
-Plus to be fair, Chelsea do not have to players Barcelona do, so i am going to rebuild with similar players. Firstly the playmaker, Chelsea do not have a playmaker so i have to use F.L or R.M and to be fair they are no playmakers and they consistantly shoot from range which bugs me. The Iniesta role is the same so i need to buy for that posistion and the Messi role! Ur Messi has scored 60 odd goals for you. Do you know why? Because he is the best player on the game, so he is going to score that much. I have been using juan mata there and he has been my best player but he assists more than shoots!
-I am retraining Torres for the wide left role like Villa but i hasnt been going well so i just use malouda of another winger!

I would really like some advice from u guys, any changes i should make, players to buy, what posistion to play a player etc. I am trying not to spend millions though as i plan to upgrade youth intake and stuff like that to bring players through.

Overall, the tactic plays some lovely football but it does concede so if you dont have creative players you wont score enough, simple as that! If your going to be Chelsea or a similar club your have youself a rebuilding project which i am actually looking forward to doing! Thanks mate, i will update with my progress and by the way im using the latest patch :)

thx mate for trying my tactic really glad to hear that. to be honest never try this tactic with team kind like chelsea... but usually if the tactic is already fluid in all area then you will get good results, but i dont know what happened with ur chelsea, but i do think liverpool has the same kind of players like chelsea although as we know chelsea style is very different to barca

maybe its like watching chelsea when coached by AVB, when avb wants his players to retain ball like barcelona but what happened is clearly not like what he wanted in the first place, but soon after the coach changed to di matteo and chelsea play again like what they did when mourinho was in charged they soon play better and win FA cup and champions league

so i do think maybe u need to find players that suit with this tactic, maybe u can see my player attributes that i have already explained in previous pages

thx

i want to try this with my bilbao save can you please upload a screenshot of you player selection screen. i wanna know what position you play everybody

i want to try this with my bilbao save can you please upload a screenshot of you player selection screen. i wanna know what position you play everybody

Okay mate will upload it later, unfortunately i don't have time to play fm even just for taking screenshot :mad: cos that would just make me wanna play it for long time

I've Started a save with Ajax, and i really enjoy at moment.
I have learn El Hamdoui to Play Stl Position and the PPM (Likes to Try to Beat Offside Trap) and he perfom well with 11 goals from 20 games(im in January 2012 right now). for the first season its ok for me, but for the next season i want to bring somone better.
any Suggests?

Sorry for bad English :D

I have learn El Hamdoui to Play Stl Position and the PPM (Likes to Try to Beat Offside Trap) and he perfom well with 11 goals from 20 games(im in January 2012 right now). for the first season its ok for me, but for the next season i want to bring somone better.
any Suggests?

Patch?

i vetried so many so called Pep Guardiola's tactic cause i think Guardiola is the best coach in the whole world and i didn't find any tactic can even compete with yours especially V2 .. so thanks mate and looking forward for more tactics from you :)

any Suggests?

well thx mate for trying my tactics, if you do like it then its an honor for me. Maybe u can try iker munian

i vetried so many so called Pep Guardiola's tactic cause i think Guardiola is the best coach in the whole world and i didn't find any tactic can even compete with yours especially V2 .. so thanks mate and looking forward for more tactics from you :)

thx mate for trying my tactic. its very nice to hear that if you like it

man this tactic isn't working on athletic bilbao ...can u make detailed information ..i mean like what position i should use llorente or muniain

Last edited:
man this tactic isn't working on athletic bilbao ...can u make detailed information ..i mean like what position i should use llorente or muniain

well mate i dont know what happened to yours but mine works well

Can you suggest some good players for Bilbao ? cause they only buy players from Basque.....

What do i put on match preperation? :D

sorry what do u mean about that? if it means what specific match preparation did i use, usually i used team work until it get fluid in all area

Can you make a modern version outta this one considering the TM and PM