Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Busquets is a total ****. Backed into his stomach, goes rolling around holding his face.

Biscuits.. Lol.. Marcelo touched his chest, Biscuits dived holding his face. What a scum. There isn't a more puncheable face than biscuits.

Diving Midget army..

Massive chance there, good save by Valdes.

0-0 HT. Said it'd be boring.

The Mourinho factor... loves destroying football matches. I'm out

The match of the half was Pedro Vs Biscuits for who acted better.

My vote for Pedro..

Pedro, Di Maria and Busquets got away with some terrible dives. Refereeing has been awful, one of the goal line assistants called a non existant foul on Di Maria, and the referee booked Arbeloa for some grotesque dive by Pedro. All in all Barcelona have been the better team but Real are looking quite comfortable at the back. So far my MoM would be Diarra.

The Mourinho factor... loves destroying football matches. I'm out

This. One Madrid player costs more than the whole Barce team yet they play so defensively. Gets boring. Ronaldo has been amazing...

Players from both teams cheating/diving wanks.

Valdes is such a ****. Again involved in some fight. Its about time UEFA bans those who are involved in the tunnel incident. Gattuso was banned for almost similar incident.

Barca sub keeper Pinto sent off. My god i would love to see Valdes get sent off/get injured now to liven things up.

Im right so far haha. Looks like Mascherano is starting trouble.

Apparently it was Keita, wasn't watching when it happened but the commentator said it was him. However the commentator is **** so he can't really be trusted.

Btw - why do you call it "El Clássico"? It's Clásico with a single S in Spanish :p

A substitute being sent off? Ive never seen that before :L

A substitute being sent off? Ive never seen that before :L

didn't it happen to some team in the group stages this year?

the possibility of a brawl is keeping me watching this.

Its El Bore, El Dive, El Whinge..

******* ****. Keita started the fight, Pinto involved for no reason, then ******* ran away at the sight of Ramos.

Pinto (Barcelona's sub goalkeeper) has been sent off during the HT interval.

LOOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.