Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad/Bar HT Stats - Shots: 5-5, On target 3-2, Fouls: 6-8, Passes: 124-398, % successful 77%-91%, Dribbles 14-19, % successful 29%-58%

Gaël Givet as an unused substitute was also sent off after the final whistle in Fulham v Blackburn this season if I recall correctly.

Apparently it was Keita, wasn't watching when it happened but the commentator said it was him. However the commentator is **** so he can't really be trusted.

Btw - why do you call it "El Clássico"? It's Clásico with a single S in Spanish :p

I havent called it anything ??

Any one else liking gordan strachan as a itv pundit?

i think he is quite good :)

Christ almighty. Next time I have a bout of insomnia I'll just watch this. Christ on a Harley

I'm sorry, I know all the hype, they are arguably the best team in the World, but am I the only one who hates watching Barça playing?

Pinto's cornrows ftl.

Adebayor on - Mesut Ozil off.

Barcelona have had a man sent off - but still have 11 men on the field.

I wonder, I put a bet on there being a red card tonight - do I win?

What other style is more effective against Barca?

They dont think about that. All that they need is every team should bend over to barca to get beaten by 5 goals.

Masche needs a chair to stand on to mark Adebayor.

And btw, Diarra's shirt is misleading, he is no "Lass", is he? :p

Barcelona have had a man sent off - but still have 11 men on the field.

I wonder, I put a bet on there being a red card tonight - do I win?

I bet you do :)

I absolutely hate that from commentators/pundicts/fans. Townsend just said "look at that possesion stat, incredable". Erm its still 0-0 Andy!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Anyone else think that putting Adebayor on was a stroke of genius from Mourinho? :)

Thay couldnt cope with him when they bought him on in the Copa del Rey final. Could be a good move.

Ramos misses second leg, but Carvalho will be back so will just be a straight swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.