Forza Denmark

Reaction score
It might be a little too soon to make any big statements considering FM17 has only been out for at few weeks but this might be the best ever FM17 offensive and possesion tactic! In fact, if it looks too offensive then you are probobly right. Anyway, as long as you will score more goals than you will conceed I guess it is all fine!:D

Personally, I finished 2nd in my first season i The Championship with Wolves and got promoted to The Premier League. Not a big deal. In my 2nd season, on the other hand, I managed to win league despite playing my first season in The Premier League. At the same time I scored more goals than any other team with my frontman Berahino scoring 37 of these! This could very much seem like cheat but it is not! Played it fair and square all the way!

GIVE IT A TRY! Tactic and instructions are as following pictures show! (.fmf file in the buttom - hopefully it works...)

NB. does not work with defensive duty as you put a high pressure on the opponents. And you will conceed goals too....

View attachment 120986
View attachment 120984
View attachment 120987
View attachment 120986

View attachment 120851

Last edited:
Do you have any PI's set mate? Im going to try this one as its may favorite formation.

What training do you use?
What opposition instructions do you use?

Is it so difficult to make a link for tactic rather than compose lines about grateness of it?

People keep posting threads in this forum with out follow the rules!

So many junkie threads here, that some times it´s difficult to understand the way of this forum!

That´s one of reasons season by season creators go away from here...

This used to be the best in the past!

2 away games 2 wins against better opposition in pre season.

Started very nicely, the movement of the players is exceptional.

No, none at all.

The movement of the front 4 really is excellent, the IF and AP come narrow and play loads of nice passes. I'm a little wary of the results claimed, but can see with the right players how this could be very good.

EDIT: It's leaky at the back, but that's to be expected.

People keep posting threads in this forum with out follow the rules!

So many junkie threads here, that some times it´s difficult to understand the way of this forum!

That´s one of reasons season by season creators go away from here...

This used to be the best in the past!

well what to expect as it seems that forum mods is MIA :(

Hi to the creator can you post s a link with your tac please becausewe don't know anything about set pieces player instructions or things like that we just have the formation player roles and team instruction what about the other things of the tac?

View attachment 120894View attachment 120893
Quick save without much control, played some matches with tactic not fully fluid.
Results are not marvelous, but look at stats of Burnley vs Man City!
If tactic masters complete the tactic with good offence tweak I believe it gonna be reeeaaally good

Lost my first competitive game 2-1 but was robbed blind. Created 5 ccc's and they had none.