.fmf file added

.fmf file please.

Do you have any PI's set mate? Im going to try this one as its may favorite formation.

Is it so difficult to make a link for tactic rather than compose lines about grateness of it?

Did u set any players instructions at all ?

I'm not sure this is 100% accurate as PI are not shown, but anyway better than nothing:

https://www.mediafire.com/?078eb70g652g4g7

Hi to the creator can you post s a link with your tac please becausewe don't know anything about set pieces player instructions or things like that we just have the formation player roles and team instruction what about the other things of the tac?

is there any oppo instructions on this

tactic link ?

.fmf file should be added now! Sorry for that! Let me know if it is not working|)

Oppo instructions are all set by assistant...

Training and opposition instructions

What training do you use?
What opposition instructions do you use?

In preseason I will do team cohesion at high intensity and teamwork. During the season I will vary a little but mostly attacking and ball control plus def. positioning or teamwork. My assistant makes the opposition instructions:D

put a screen shot up of staff responsibilities/ first team ones aswell please

Good tactic (H) . I did add shoot less often and work ball into the box because my players were shooting from distance too often.

Offensively this is the best tactic i have tried so far but defense is weak sometimes. If we could tight up def a bit it could be the killer

To get a better defence, try to put the LB with defend role, since the IF will leave the flank unprotected.
Also, put D-line normal. As a result, your team, facing quick opponents will automatic drop deeper, IF they have good decisions attributes.

To get a better defence, try to put the LB with defend role, since the IF will leave the flank unprotected.
Also, put D-line normal. As a result, your team, facing quick opponents will automatic drop deeper, IF they have good decisions attributes.

I know the defense is ****, but putting the LB on defend would kill the offensive style... The LB and RB in my system are those making the most assist... Also, if you set the D-line on normal then you will leave your midtfield wide open... You need to put a high pressure so that your defenders will fill in the empty room in the middle as you only have two midtfielders:) Thats just my oppinion but if it works for you the other way, then great!:)