Brobs17 Updated FM12 4-3-3 Patch 12.1.1 V2

Alright Brobs buddy, quick question.

When you were playing as Thurrock in LLM, how were you using the player requirements for each position when looking for new players? Where you setting a minimum of '10' for each attribute or looking for at least 5 out of the 7 recommended attributes or something along those lines?

Struggling to find really good players that meet the Player requirements.

Cheers.

doing really well with wolves,77 points at the end of the season.3rd place finish.first season.great tactic.mind you i put in the wrong pitch size,but still the results are just amazing.i did a lot of wheeling and dealing.sold of all their wingers and got in paloschi,quintero and sanogo-who i later sent out on loan and later on got frazer campbell on loan.i scored about 87 goals in the league but thats down to me playing fletcher and doyle who are not really cut for this tactic.and its very solid defensively.concedeed a lot from set pieces but I have hopefully cracked that,will let you know how that goes.and i sold a host of other players as well.but all in all.great tactic.

Alright Brobs buddy, quick question.

When you were playing as Thurrock in LLM, how were you using the player requirements for each position when looking for new players? Where you setting a minimum of '10' for each attribute or looking for at least 5 out of the 7 recommended attributes or something along those lines?

Struggling to find really good players that meet the Player requirements.

Cheers.

in the lower leagues,speed plays more of a part then the technical abilities.filter for pace and acceleration,get the really quick ones and individually check them out for the technical and mental stats.trust me mate,they'll go crazy on goals.

in the lower leagues,speed plays more of a part then the technical abilities.filter for pace and acceleration,get the really quick ones and individually check them out for the technical and mental stats.trust me mate,they'll go crazy on goals.

Cheers mate.

Previously I've been trying to get players who have at the very least an '11' for each of the required attributes but it's not giving me the widest range of players or the best players really.

I'll give your approach a blast tonight though and see how I get on.

what is plug and play tactic, same as 3d match or not? can someone explain for me.

"plug and play" means use the tactic as is, without doing any modification !!!
Also it contains instructions for corner kicks, free kicks and so on ...

This game can be frustrating sometimes, on my Athletic save, drew 1-1 to arch rivals Sociead, they had 2 shots, I had 22 with 6 CCC's. No fault of the tatic, it's been giving me some VERY good results and a majority of the goals conceded are set pieces or my left back losing concentration (an area I REALLY need improving)

Fantastic work Brobs, will post screens once I've hit January but I'm currently 2nd in the league, with Muniain out for a few months with a torn hamstring, ahead of Madrid but 3 points behind Barca, they're my next home game too..

Hopefully I can break the "big 2" ;)

I've won 2-0 against PSG and then against OM, decimated 3-0. Both away from home and with good pep talk.

I've won 2-0 against PSG and then against OM, decimated 3-0. Both away from home and with good pep talk.

what team talks do you use? been so frustrated with them this year NOTHING seems to work!

For the team talks the best is to have a 2nd with very good paramenters in Motivation and Psicology e let him to talk to the team e the players !!!

For the team talks the best is to have a 2nd with very good paramenters in Motivation and Psicology e let him to talk to the team e the players !!!

I might just start getting him to do them, if I use his advice the players don't care but if he does them for EXACTLY the same talk they get motivated, bit of a joke but oh well..

Been using it since preseason with my St Mirren team (4th season now). It started off REALLY well, went on a nice 8 game unbeaten run (2 draws - 6 wins) but then it's become a bit inconsistent. We will win 4-0 away from home and then lose 1-0 at home in the following game.

Also, we have conceded quite a lot of goals. It's frustrating because I have about 17 attemots at goal and score 1 and the CPU has 3 attempts and scores 2!? So we control the game but just don't show a cutting edge.

The tactic fluidity bar isn't totally maxed out quite yet but has anyone made or could recommend any tinkers that migh shore up the defence a little?

Maybe I was a bit premature on this tactic.

It has been tremendous in the past 6 games now for me. Everything seems to have clicked. Still conceding more goals than I'd like but no tactic is perfect and we are still winning games so I reckon this is the closest you will get.

Trust me on this, if you are having teething problems with it, make sure you have an Assistant Manager who has really high stats for 'Man Management' and 'Motivation' (I am using Paul Di Giacomo Man Management: 16 & Motivation: 18). Persevere until the teams familiarity level is full and stick to filters made using the player requirements guide in the OP. Then see how you get on.

Trust me, it will work an absolute CHARM if you persevere.

I will be able to upload some screenies of my success using it when I get home.

Thank you very much. Yep your right for me this tactic works right away for others you may have to persevere! Thanks for all the feedback and I'm glad you guys are enjoying it.

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Brobs17

This one works much better if you drop the centre striker down as a AM with an arrow up.

screenshots and or results?
and for my wolves team,it seems to not concede that many.2nd season.bought a lot of players,i guess roger johnson is the only starter left from the first team.can put in screenshots if u want me to and can tell me how to do them in a mac.