Brobs17 Updated FM12 4-3-3 Patch 12.1.1 V2

have some question, is it better for STC position to have players like Cavani or players like Aguero? thanks

sturridge is too good in stc.so i think cavani will do well.but yea ageuro would be great too.thing is stc needs to drop deep n get the ball as well as run channels.they all have to be really quick and also good at dribbling.

i agree with you, but don`t you think that STc need be more like complete forward, so he need be also good at heading and jumping like Cavani or Damiao. or you think players like aguero and gameiro are better for this position?

From my experience, i can say that Drogba and Cavani-like players are the best choice for STC

Higuain is a beast as STC and ronaldo is a beast as the STR

all of them get the headers.but yes the sec needs to be a complete forwards.needs to be able to create as well as finish.look for strikers with good passing n creativity too.but yes they have to be quick.im at wolves and can't afford ronaldo n all.i have sturridge,sow,quintero,paloschi,sanogo,griffiths and defoe on loan.defoe is not doing that well after a bright initial start.all the others do good,though i must say,mousssa sow and sturridge n quintero are the best at stc.

You're right. I didn't even leave!

I did turn down tackling by CBs and FBs from aggressive to normal. Seems to have reduced a lot of the cards/ejections and seems not to have had much of an effect on overall defending. Something to try,perhaps, for folks who are having this problem.

You'll be back ;-)

Just as a tribute for Brobs and his wonderful work (the last season Leverkusen out of Europe and predicted 8/10 place):

p3ofd.png

What do you mean ?
In the team or players instructions !??!?! No ...

I'm surprised this tactic isn't getting as much recognition as it deserves. For multiple saves it was the reason to me being able to turn Athletic into the main force in Spain, got Arsenal to actually win a trophy after 7 horrible years, and currently in the process of turning Ajax round, won every league game so far, and beat Inter 3-0 at home in the CL.

It's a brilliant tactic, attack it is spot on and surprisingly with the attacking intent, reasonably solid at the back too.

Well done Brobs17! I will post screenies of my current Ajax save at the end of the season.

Absolutely !!!
Got the same results as Collzyhttp://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/users/64918/ ... won every league with teams predicted lower than 5/6th place !!!
It scores a lot with a very strong defense ...

For sure the best tactic for FM12, especially if used joined with satorox one

Adam can you post a screen of your players, so we can help you ...

Absolutely !!!
Got the same results as Collzy ... won every league with teams predicted lower than 5/6th place !!!
It scores a lot with a very strong defense ...

For sure the best tactic for FM12, especially if used joined with satorox one

joined with satorox one means?

and yeah adam,i really can't think of why you can't get results.its like the most awesome tactic.but i keep some other tactics as backup,helps,in away games.