Brobs17 Updated FM12 4-3-3 Patch 12.1.1 V2

joined with satorox one means?

I use the Brobs one as default tactic and "il devasto" by Satorox as alternate, this for "confuse" the AI.
If you use always the same tactic after a while the AI "learns" the way your team plays and use countermeasures ...

You haven't noticed that, if you use just only one tactic, after a while in the pressing conference someone asks you "The <name of your opponent> thinks to know how do you play ..." ?

Thanks guys them comments mean alot :) Looking forward to the next patch to make another awesome one for you! And cannot wait for the last patch I will be making a narrow, wide and asyemetric tactic. All Ultimate's.

Brobs we're waitin' for your last creature ... it wil be a 4-4-2 or what else ?

Thanks guys them comments mean alot :) Looking forward to the next patch to make another awesome one for you! And cannot wait for the last patch I will be making a narrow, wide and asyemetric tactic. All Ultimate's.
mate,could you please try and incorporate the settings of the striker tweak into your formation.would make it a lot of fun!i tried myself,and it kind off worked,but then,it wasn't as good as it was initially.anyways,ill give it a roll again if you don't try.But yea,this is one of the best tactics.great attack n super defence.

Hi Brobs

Hey Brobs, just tried your tactic,

Let's start from the begining

Team: Académica Clube de Portugal

Media prediction:5th end up 3rd

Titles: 0

Won: 18
Draw: 6
Lost: 6

Goals For: 46 AG: 18

Not bad result, but, as this was my 5th season, I end up achieving exactly the same as in the last ones!

Note: I assume that even having one of the best squads ever, the fact that I brought a new *** Man in the beginning of the season, that migth had a negative effect.

In other hand,

I'm currently using your tactics with the Cameroon

And let me show you all...

Fixtures

cameroonfixtures.jpg

Shot at 2012-03-05

The 11

cameroon11.jpg

Shot at 2012-03-05

Tactic Analysis

cameroontactics.jpg

Shot at 2012-03-05

I think that says all...

In the end please do not forget to say Thank you Brobs, and remenber if it doesn't work with you (like it didn't with me with Académica) don't blame the tatic, or the players, just try something diferent....

Hi Brobs, i've downloaded your tactic i think 1 month ago, and i'm really surprised to see the results.

This 4-2-1-3 is fantastic, i score a lot of goals, not conceed much, and more important my teams (small and big) play amazing football, expecially in forward.

So compliment for your fantastic work, mate.

Now i've tried it with 12.2 patch and results are not the same, we are waiting the update!

Well done :)

So it's confirmed that someone is changed in the match-engine with 12.2.0 !!!
I haven't still upgrated my FM 'cause I'm at the end of the season and in final of CL and won't loose all the work done ...

Is there a 12.2 out now? **** I have no laptop in a minute to create another for that! I will get on to it as soon as I get my laptop back

Same here Brobs... 28 games wining with camaroon and sudently went to lose with Russia, Gana & Usa. Semi Final of Conf Cup & and WCQ :(( Disapointing.... got fired off corse!!! Let's hope it comes around and better! :))

JUst thought I'd say great tactic. Been using this as Barcelona and scoring shed loads (especially Messi), please see below.

laliga.png

messi.png

That's fantastic if you are! Long may it continue.

For the others yes I will come up with an update or new tactic for this patch.. does anybody know what or when the last patch will be? Want to make a few Ultimate tactics with 3 different formations on that one the last one)

unless there are major failures, no more updates

Yep that was the last update on fm 2012

So get to work and work some magic

Probably there will be a "minor patch" update (something like 12.2.1) 'cause there are still some bugs & fixes in the game, but the match engine will not change ...

this tactic is really quite great. the central striker on my game (cavani) was at 24 games with only 12 goals. since using this tactic he is now at 40 games with 45 goals. 16 games = 33 goals!

Hey guys I have recently got my laptop back and I will be beginning my quest to make three tactics as this is the final patch. One narrow 4-3-3, one represent the Arsenal Invincibles' season tactic and a wingers formation. Once again all these tactics can be used for all teams (not just top teams) and they will be plug and play.

Please follow me on twitter as I will be releasing Beta tactics in coming few weeks and they will only be available on there as I don't want to clog and confused people of which to use on the forums. The final three ultimate's are the only threads I will release on these forums. So if you haven't got a twitter account make-one (it doesn't take long) and follow me. It WILL be worth your while :)

Also if you want to ask questions I will give you a response on their, I rarely check these forums!

https://twitter.com/#!/Brobs17

Last edited: