Creating Tiki Taka guide by Igneos Eructid

ha 40mil!!
well i just used against everton at. i won 2-0.
just how important are the ppms? curious as i have just played libor kozak in the F9 position and he scored the 2 goals and lets face it,hes no messi!!!!

View attachment 687636View attachment 687649

So this is my tactic, Wigan 20/21 season. I chose this formation because the Man Utd in my game uses it and are pretty much unbeatable. I started using this from the 2-0 win against Chelsea.

All my instructions as per opening post, training balanced and def positioning. Its not fully fluid yet but starting to have some good results. The Forrest game I lost due to kids playing, my fault!

can you put link of yoru tactic ?

ha 40mil!!
well i just used against everton at. i won 2-0.
just how important are the ppms? curious as i have just played libor kozak in the F9 position and he scored the 2 goals and lets face it,hes no messi!!!!

No clue, messi has ideal ppms for f9, but on the other hand used suarez there too and scored 3.

also, for barcelona.

Rafinha gets all ppms from messi.
Semper gets all ppms from busquets.
Grimaldo gets "curls" from adriano in 3 days and everything from alba in 1-2 weeks.

No clue, messi has ideal ppms for f9, but on the other hand used suarez there too and scored 3.

also, for barcelona.

Rafinha gets all ppms from messi.
Semper gets all ppms from busquets.
Grimaldo gets "curls" from adriano in 3 days and everything from alba in 1-2 weeks.

i started a new save with the sole purpose of replicating your success. united have a plethora of attacking options but the seem to lack a messi type of player. considered using RVP or rooney in the F9 role but due to PPMs i opted to sell RVP for 35mil and drop rooney to the bench. i feel mata would be the better choice in the F9 role as he has most of the PPMs required (currently training him in a few more) adnan and di maria as the IFs unsure as whom to use as the AP so currently using rooney and maybe herrera untill i can find a suitable replacement.
anyway played the friendlys and now just played my first competitive game away v hull city. a great 6-1 victory with mata scoring 3 and assisting 2!! next,chelsea way!!

my mistake it was a home fixture v chelsea. another victory 3-0 this time with mata scoring 2 this time and assisting 1. fingers crossed it lasts

Last edited:
i started a new save with the sole purpose of replicating your success. united have a plethora of attacking options but the seem to lack a messi type of player. considered using RVP or rooney in the F9 role but due to PPMs i opted to sell RVP for 35mil and drop rooney to the bench. i feel mata would be the better choice in the F9 role as he has most of the PPMs required (currently training him in a few more) adnan and di maria as the IFs unsure as whom to use as the AP so currently using rooney and maybe herrera untill i can find a suitable replacement.
anyway played the friendlys and now just played my first competitive game away v hull city. a great 6-1 victory with mata scoring 3 and assisting 2!! next,chelsea way!!

my mistake it was a home fixture v chelsea. another victory 3-0 this time with mata scoring 2 this time and assisting 1. fingers crossed it lasts

i`m undefeated, february, left to eat out just came back.

Also switched ap(s) for engache and works like a charm so i would suggest you try the same. :D

8-3 victory, 3 corner goals conceeded -.-

i`m undefeated, february, left to eat out just came back.

Also switched ap(s) for engache and works like a charm so i would suggest you try the same. :D

8-3 victory, 3 corner goals conceeded -.-

shall try the ENG, i just beat newcastle 4-3 at their ground. stupid mistakes and corners!!

SS of messi???

Last edited:

Could you post a screenshot of the tactic please mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shall try the ENG, i just beat newcastle 4-3 at their ground. stupid mistakes and corners!!

SS of messi???

View attachment 336545

Just lost to madrid 2-1. Corner goal. I was just thinking i`m too lazy to fix them, maybe i lose the cl with a corner goal lol.

Yes, also try drop deeper if you concede a lot via slow defenders. Busquets`s acceleration for me is 10, meaning he`s slow as ****. Pique 11 -.-

I won`t buy any wonderkids, just free regens, won`t buy any worldclass players aswell.

View attachment 336543

Their goals : 1 corner goal -.-
2-nd : my defence was deep, they got mandzukic = target man. Tactical mistake by me, should have kept defence high.
3-rd : corner goal -.-

Epic game though. I`ll go through ofc -.-

Last edited:
View attachment 687788

Just lost to madrid 2-1. Corner goal. I was just thinking i`m too lazy to fix them, maybe i lose the cl with a corner goal lol.

Yes, also try drop deeper if you concede a lot via slow defenders. Busquets`s acceleration for me is 10, meaning he`s slow as ****. Pique 11 -.-

I won`t buy any wonderkids, just free regens, won`t buy any worldclass players aswell.

View attachment 687791

Their goals : 1 corner goal -.-
2-nd : my defence was deep, they got mandzukic = target man. Tactical mistake by me, should have kept defence high.
3-rd : corner goal -.-

Epic game though. I`ll go through ofc -.-

hi mate, i just cant quite get it right with man u. could you possily do a season with them and give me information as to how you did it. tactical changes during games, away tactics transfers,team line ups etc?????

I've been using my own version, with the mentality based on the old wwfan's thread at the SI Community Forum which means I'm using a Counter mentality. I'm managing FC Porto, a team always focused also in possession, my squad is simply updated to the current FC Porto squad, 1st season won the league undefeated (still undefeated after 10 matches in the 2nd season), supercup and cup, went through the CL final only loosing to Arsenal and leaving behind Juventus and Barcelona.

As for instructions, I think it's important to consider that the mentality has an influence on Tempo and Width, so when using lower mentalities like Counter and Standard it's important to balance with more tempo and width or (1) you might be caught on possession and suffer; (2) the opponent might just stand easily on defence. Also consider that risk at the pass and tempo are different things: you can move the ball around with a higher tempo but with lower risk (due to the lower mentality).

just started a liverpool save, can someone link a tactic i can use with them?

hi my computer can't download the link can you please post a picture of the formation cheers

Thread is great! thanks for the info. much more interesting than just linked tactics