[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

V4

c252e920d4d1419a944018bead27efaa.jpg

Download

[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland V4 -- Gorgeous (7.3) - Downloads - FM-Base - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids, Updates & Cheats

nice tatic mate. one question only, can i just use 3 defenders without wing back/fullback..? i mean like eboue and gibbs position (pic above) i'll replace with original winger position ? like this

---------hulk--------

suarez----------------------------n'zogbia

---joe cole---raul mereiles---gerrard----maxi rodriguez-----

----------------skrtel---agger---carragher------------------

---------------------------reina----------------------

no glen johnsn and aurelio on the position..

excellent tactic

Well I chose Wigan, and this tac works well for my team. First season qualified to europa league, and the next season won every cups. But, I don't care about the cups, I just care about the fun, and the beautiful football that this tac provided. I'm in love with a "cut inside style" tactic like this, not a hug line, it's boring. And, N'zogbia is very fit at AMR, he was born for that position.
Thank u very much, keep up the good work (H)
Btw I used your training but it easily makes players injury, i now use it only for hot prospect.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

nice tatic mate. one question only, can i just use 3 defenders without wing back/fullback..? i mean like eboue and gibbs position (pic above) i'll replace with original winger position ? like this

---------hulk--------

suarez----------------------------n'zogbia

---joe cole---raul mereiles---gerrard----maxi rodriguez-----

----------------skrtel---agger---carragher------------------

---------------------------reina----------------------

no glen johnsn and aurelio on the position..

I think the players in that position need a little bit tackling, around 10, not below 5, in very fluid tactic they can be a DR/L as well.
If you like all out attack, use original winger, if you need to defense, i suggest using wingback, eg srna in the left side, and n'zogbia in right side.
my opinion

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Last edited:
Back