For all Sheffield united fans

Will97

Reaction score
post all rumours, discussions, etc about united

united rumoured to be after david wotherspoon, versatile player with a lot of quality, still young
nakhi wells, fast and skillful
joel coutraine(don't know if i have spelt it correctly), 18 year old irish player good dribbler and goal scorer
Liam Hearn proven goalscorer at every team he has played in but in non-league, is he ready for step up. Similar to jaimie vardy
i think these would be exciting signings, what do you think

hopefully it will but the longer it goes on the less likely it is
willo, mcdonald nd porter need to hurry up

There's only about three of us on here mate.

Cant see much movement in considering we have a chairman who can't be arsed to sort the budgets out and leaves the manager in the dark. Never been as angry at our transfer policy at this club ever.

As for the out of contracts it's about time we gave them an ultimatum were just wasting time on em now. Can't understand why we're offering wankbags like Porter a new contract anyway.

ino they have had about 3 weeks maybe more long enough to decide and the longer they take the more it is holding us back

still though we shud have budgets and brought in a striker and a winger

apparently close to confirming liam hearn

biggest donkey in world porter signs 2 year contract

we aint ever gunna replace ched ! and porter aint gunna score in a ***** house in the january sales and thats being kind! time the board started to realize that if we want to be back in the promised land of the prem league they need to put there hands in there pockets! there a shower of bastards who dont love the club like we do

lowton gone to villa for undisclosed fee
why sell an up and coming player who has 3 years left on his contract, low wages, one of best player
undisclosed probably means about 750k no clause nowing united
ridiculous

I feel for you guys. You were the 2nd best team in league 1 for 90% of the season, including the 2 games against us. The Evans thing hit you at just the wrong time as well. Hopefully you put it right this season.

he needs to give wilson the money from the lowton sale so he can bring in 2 rbs a cb and a striker
i think we need to sell quinn nd monty cause there wages are too high and bring in some of league 1 and 2s best players cause lets face it we will have the biggest turnover so we are in a better position and we need to use the academy, i want to see whitehouse, kennedy, harriot, long, mcfadzean, tonne, chappel and maybe ironside involved

which team do you support
ino we were the best attacking team in league heading for promotion and then a moment of stupidity by evans cost us
however wilson should have brought a striker in permanantly to take his spot, what would have happened if he had got injured for 3 months

just an idea 3-5-2
long/howard
collins mags kennedy(sweeper)
wotherspoon francois
mcdonald mccalister whitehouse/doyle
zoko(in talks) Cresswell/new signing(like liam hearne or beavon)

could work cause we have attacking full backs who get caught sometimes, no wingers and quinn and willo may stay and can fit into this system and we won't get overrun in midfield like we did at times last season

which team do you support
ino we were the best attacking team in league heading for promotion and then a moment of stupidity by evans cost us
however wilson should have brought a striker in permanantly to take his spot, what would have happened if he had got injured for 3 months

I'm a Charlton supporter. And yeah he probably should have thought about a backup/ replacement, I guess he was just relying on some good luck to keep Evans available for the whole season. If the rumours about Beavon are true that would be a very good signing.

you wernt the best attacking side but you had a brilliant defence and you only needed to score 1 goal a game most games, you will stay up cause your solid
i aint seen beavon that much but 25 goals for a relegated team is good

Will97;1554918[COLOR=#ff8c00 said:
]you wernt the best attacking side but you had a brilliant defence and you only needed to score 1 goal [/COLOR]a game most games, you will stay up cause your solid
i aint seen beavon that much but 25 goals for a relegated team is good

Pretty much. I do worry about us next season as we can't rely purely on clean sheets against much better sides, and we seemed to score set pieces at crucial times last season, which may not happen again. On the other hand most teams came to our ground and put 10 men behind the ball last year, which won't happen this time, so we might find it easier to create opportunities. If we sign 3 or 4 we have an outside chance of playoffs, sign no one and we are looking at 12th- 18th IMO.

Pretty much. I do worry about us next season as we can't rely purely on clean sheets against much better sides, and we seemed to score set pieces at crucial times last season, which may not happen again. On the other hand most teams came to our ground and put 10 men behind the ball last year, which won't happen this time, so we might find it easier to create opportunities. If we sign 3 or 4 we have an outside chance of playoffs, sign no one and we are looking at 12th- 18th IMO.

I thought we played pretty well at your place and had we not had a perfectly good goal chalked off would have got a point.

But yeah not looking forward to next year at all.

But yeah not looking forward to next year at all.[/QUOTE]

i am if we get rid of deadweight like monty
bring in young players play good football
last year was the best football weve played in my life and we were incredibly unlucky to finish third 90 points would normally win u the league

cofie deal difficulties at man utd end wtf its not as if they need him is it

darryl westlake set to sign on free but gotta pay compensation and cofie apparently set to sign