For all Sheffield united fans

cofie signed he looks good - fast, strong and good finisher exactly what we need shame we cant get him perm but he is highly rated by fergie
watch video of him on youtube he looks like a good player

westlake signs and whitehouse out for 6 months with broken toe
drew 1-1 with ilkeston maguire scored
kmac and willo gone to malta - must be a good sign

MEANT 6 WEEKS^^^^^^^^

PEMBERTON REJECTS CRAWLEY, NEXT UNITED MANAGER??? THOUGHTS
MALTA TOUR - BEAT ZEJTUK CORINTHIANS 6-0 AND DREW AGAINST HIBERNIANS 0-0
SHAUN MILLER OF CREWE IN SECOND ROUND OF TALKS
MCDONALD SIGNS NEW CONTRACT BUT WILLO SET TO LEAVE
MORGAN RETIRES - WHAT A LEGEND, BEST BLADES CAPTAIN IVE SEEN AND HE LEFT EVERYTHING ON THE PITCH

Going to be a tough game tonight but I'm fairly confident we can sneak it. Would like to see Miller start with Blackman, been very impressed with both of them, in particular Blackman. Howard looks good and an infinite improvement on Simmo.

The one thing I do have to say is HURRY BACK LECS. PLEASE. Williams is utter dog **** and I'm still in amazement as to how he ever became a professional footballer.

UTB FTP.

OLE OLE OLE OLE RODRI! RODRI!!... Joking, I'm a wednesday fan, and honestly I thought if you didn't go up last year you won't this year. And honestly.... I don't think you will.

OLE OLE OLE OLE RODRI! RODRI!!... Joking, I'm a wednesday fan, and honestly I thought if you didn't go up last year you won't this year. And honestly.... I don't think you will.

Oh, we won't I'm sure of it. Donny and MK nailed on for top 2 and with our record in play-offs well I'd rather finish 7th tbh.

Strikers couldn't score in a brothel should have had 5 or 6 today but Clinton fvcking Morrison! It HAD to be Clinton ****** Morrison didn't it.

Wilson didn't sound too happy on the radio. He has no right to by the sound of it.

Can't score goals, can't keep clean sheets. We're gonna fall short again. Just can't work out which way we're gonna spectacularly **** it up this year.

we need a winger with speed and qualitty - luke freeman???
a striker with experience who can hold ball up - cresswell, surely he would rather play with no bonus than sit at home with no bonus or ????

what i find dissapointing tho is wilson only using one sub were clearly one dimensional and he has players like flynn for width, ironside who will put his head on the ball, philliskirk who can clearly finish onthe bench but he is afraid to use them

however i wud have took 5 points from first 3 games as we had two hard away games but we battered them and we should stand with 9 points and a 5+ goal difference

in conclusion decent start but shud be better, need a striker to take chances and hold up with a new outlet, keep quinn hopefully sell monty, cresswell cud be experienced striker? use youngsters more from bench as some of them have potentiaL AND WILL GIVE SOMETHING DIFFERENT TO TEAM and wilson needs to realise this and not be scared to use them

also why isn't tonne on bench when played last year he scored 2 goals and has a bit of quality we cud use off bench

we need a winger with speed and qualitty - luke freeman???
a striker with experience who can hold ball up - cresswell, surely he would rather play with no bonus than sit at home with no bonus or ????

what i find dissapointing tho is wilson only using one sub were clearly one dimensional and he has players like flynn for width, ironside who will put his head on the ball, philliskirk who can clearly finish onthe bench but he is afraid to use them

however i wud have took 5 points from first 3 games as we had two hard away games but we battered them and we should stand with 9 points and a 5+ goal difference

in conclusion decent start but shud be better, need a striker to take chances and hold up with a new outlet, keep quinn hopefully sell monty, cresswell cud be experienced striker? use youngsters more from bench as some of them have potentiaL AND WILL GIVE SOMETHING DIFFERENT TO TEAM and wilson needs to realise this and not be scared to use them

also why isn't tonne on bench when played last year he scored 2 goals and has a bit of quality we cud use off bench

I think Freeman is over-rated personally, he had a storming game against us last year but besides that didn't really do much else and looked a little bit on the tubby side. He's well out of our price range aswell.

We're crying out for winger. Blackman/Cofie WILL get goals at this level with any kind of service but they haven't had that so far, McCallister ain't a natural wide man and offers no pace or width going forward. I'd rather have Flynn at RM, he isn't brilliant but he's steady and didn't do an awful lot wrong last season, and atleast it's a natural position for him. Is Lloyd Sam still without a club? We should be going in for him if not then I'd like someone along the lines of Ryan Hall of Southend or N'Guessan* from Milwall.

I think we've had an acceptable start; we're unbeaten, played by all accounts 3 decent sides (Shrewsbury have done very well since we beat them) and got 2 tricky away games out the way. Frustrating that we could/should have 7 or even 9 points but we're going to come up against far worse sides than Shrews, Colchester, and Coventry and WILL beat them. We still have a better squad than most (Despite losing Willo, Ched, Lowton etc.) and I really can't see there being 6 better/more consistent sides than us this season.

I have no idea what happened to Tonne which is a shame because I liked what I've seen of him so far.

Oh, and it's pivotal that we hang onto Quinn. Do that, beat Bournemouth, and things looking very good again indeed.

UTB.

Last edited:
Yeah, totally didn't see this argument happening...

Put a sock in it. Alex stay off this thread, any more of your wind up and you'll be infracted.

I think Freeman is over-rated personally, he had a storming game against us last year but besides that didn't really do much else and looked a little bit on the tubby side. He's well out of our price range aswell.

We're crying out for winger. Blackman/Cofie WILL get goals at this level with any kind of service but they haven't had that so far, McCallister ain't a natural wide man and offers no pace or width going forward. I'd rather have Flynn at RM, he isn't brilliant but he's steady and didn't do an awful lot wrong last season, and atleast it's a natural position for him. Is Lloyd Sam still without a club? We should be going in for him if not then I'd like someone along the lines of Ryan Hall of Southend or N'Guessan* from Milwall.

I think we've had an acceptable start; we're unbeaten, played by all accounts 3 decent sides (Shrewsbury have done very well since we beat them) and got 2 tricky away games out the way. Frustrating that we could/should have 7 or even 9 points but we're going to come up against far worse sides than Shrews, Colchester, and Coventry and WILL beat them. We still have a better squad than most (Despite losing Willo, Ched, Lowton etc.) and I really can't see there being 6 better/more consistent sides than us this season.

I have no idea what happened to Tonne which is a shame because I liked what I've seen of him so far.

Oh, and it's pivotal that we hang onto Quinn. Do that, beat Bournemouth, and things looking very good again indeed.

UTB.

You make it sound way too simple. :p

Last edited:
freeman has quality and runs at defenders, probably out of our price range though

im hoping for monty to go and im expecting quinn to go so
ryan hall in
ryan mcgivern on loan maybe or some other centre back
and a striker who has a record of scoring goals, is beavon still a free agent???

Seems we have pending investment from a Nigerian for around $500 million.

Hope these aren't Nigerian dollars cause that's about £100. XD

no it said £320 million in star, about time for united

You make it sound way too simple. :p

To be fair, it probably is that simple! Just our club is the most incompetent in all of Britain.

Seems we have pending investment from a Nigerian for around $500 million.

Hope these aren't Nigerian dollars cause that's about £100. XD

I'll believe it when I see CR7 pulling up at the Lane for a medical, until then I refuse to get excited over this guy, can't see much, if any, money reaching the first team tbf.

Good entertaining win + game yesterday. Doesn't change the fact I'm still ****** off over us wasting money on another striker, though.

money will become available to sufc to improve and sustain first team and academy in particular it said

does transfer fees spent count in the ffp|????

I think it seems a bit dodgy an all to be fair though. First thing that came to mind was the bloke in Facejacker.

Seems like we might only see the money if whatever him and McCabe are up to comes off. I doubt the playing squad will see much of it to be honest. Stinks of McCabe trying to keep some of the more vocal fans happy for a while and let him have a bit of time. Seems similar to the Chengdu think where that was supposed to raise our profile and make us big in China. Okay we didn't lose anything on that but we didn't gain anything either which we were told we were going too.