Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you change anything depending on if your playing away games or if the oposition is a favourite to win, so instead of attacking for away games you set it to defending?

For choice of team obviously Liverpool has been pretty successful as we can see but I believe with Werder Bremen you could be onto a Winner in your first season with the likes of Ozil and Marin on the wing playing perfectly as Inside forward and Hugo Almeida upfront. You might need to sign a player like John Fleck for the AM position. Torsten Frings in the holding role along side Borowitski could be a fantastic formation for Bremen.

Do you change anything depending on if your playing away games or if the oposition is a favourite to win, so instead of attacking for away games you set it to defending?
No i never change anything.

Ok. Thanks.
I just feel that my defense sometimes give easy goals away (leaking defense?) (played Man city - got a draw - but tevez was hammering my defence).. Im playing chealsea and have: Cole(FB left), carvalho (CB ball playing), Terry, and so far bosingwa (FB r)

The only thing i tweaked is that i changed essien to ball winning instead of deep lying pm.. is this a bad choice? Lampard is my CM adv playmaker, and mostly ballack as the AMC... zhirkov/di maria AML and Joe cole AMR

Other than that love the tactic so far, will let you know how it goes..

Many apologies JP, I am going to start my season trying them out now. Had to have my laptop reset :(

Do you mind if i use this tactic for my Wigan story?

The AI uses that tactic a lot in la liga.

...I always beat those teams convincingly. Not sure what you might be doing differently to the AI, though.

Ok. Thanks.
I just feel that my defense sometimes give easy goals away (leaking defense?) (played Man city - got a draw - but tevez was hammering my defence).. Im playing chealsea and have: Cole(FB left), carvalho (CB ball playing), Terry, and so far bosingwa (FB r)

The only thing i tweaked is that i changed essien to ball winning instead of deep lying pm.. is this a bad choice? Lampard is my CM adv playmaker, and mostly ballack as the AMC... zhirkov/di maria AML and Joe cole AMR

Other than that love the tactic so far, will let you know how it goes..
If your going to "tweak" the tactic fine, dont moan at me though when it doesn't work.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Do you mind if i use this tactic for my Wigan story?
No off course not.

If your going to "tweak" the tactic fine, dont moan at me though when it doesn't work.

Ok ok:) no harm intended, ill tweak it right back! essien as deep lying playmaker it is:)

once again thanks

Hi quick update, was doing brilliant with Watford sitting in 3rd place when Sunderland approached me. They were 14th though and miles behind the playoffs but they are a bigger club and offered me 14 million to spend.

So left Watford for Sunderland, after some clearing out in January i've started to pick up form. Did get absolutley killed 4-0 at home of my old club Watford, my 3rd game in charge of Sunderland, but i guess it serves me right for being a Judas. :D

Don't think i will make the playoffs, but i am amazed to be in the Semi Finals of the FA Cup beating Man City away and thrashing Spurs at home along the way.

Have not made any tweaks i.e the long shot corner bug[can't stand tactics that use that] etc, just downloaded yours and plug and play.

Played Ipswich my 1st game in charge, the team i beat in the Carling Cup with Watford. :)

56401930.jpg

39977062.jpg

Last edited:
Do you use any touchline shouts?
Do you read any opening posts?

Looks a good tactic JP Woody, I'm gonna give this a go soon with my hometown club, Grasshoppers (SUI). They have some good wide players and I imagine that if I sign a decent CM to partner Cabanas and some squad players I can manage some success. Will post some results once I get a season done.

Do you read any opening posts?

Looks a good tactic JP Woody, I'm gonna give this a go soon with my hometown club, Grasshoppers (SUI). They have some good wide players and I imagine that if I sign a decent CM to partner Cabanas and some squad players I can manage some success. Will post some results once I get a season done.
Cheers. Goodluck with it.

remember ur v1.1 tactic
if ur winning u put it to contain for the last 20 mins
and if ur losing u put it to overload,
does this apply to this tactic?

mate, serously, your an arsehole. :p

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

kris that is ^^^^^^ :p

i notice you use both a deep lying and advanced playmaker. so on the team instrutions where it says primary playmaker is that actually meant to be "none" or should one of the two playmakers be set as the primary one?

Status
Not open for further replies.