Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished the season with my 442 attacking. Pretty amazing really. See how it does in the Prem now.

JP I have a question. What if we set fullbacks from 'support' to 'automatic' and wingers from 'support' to 'attack'. I guess it will be a little bit too offensive tho ?! What do you think about it ?!

While in general a great fan of the V3 tactic, I've started using this one in my latest season in selected away games.

It works like a charm :)

View attachment 107706

p.s. had my backup backup goalkeeper in, so couldn't afford to give away much chances. First keeper was injured, backup ineligable (stupid me bought an Argentinean who was turning EU 12 days after the squad registration was due), U19 keeper had already played that day.

Last edited:
sorry,what is key attribute and how to use it(give me a screenshot,please)im was semi amateur.

Now going to really put it to the test. Just started a game with Boston River from the Uruguayan 2nd division :p

Hi JP, I really like this new tactic. I was just wondering if you could maybe post a screenshot of your transfers from when you started.
I'm just interested to see how you begun to structure your team around your tactic.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing more of your work in FM 2011

Hi JP, I really like this new tactic. I was just wondering if you could maybe post a screenshot of your transfers from when you started.
I'm just interested to see how you begun to structure your team around your tactic.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing more of your work in FM 2011
No sorry. That save is old news.

who is the playmaker?

No one !

I used this tactic with Caen (Ligue 1) in the middle of the season and finished 3rd ! It's a great great tactic. I don't have really good players, and they needed a dozen games to play well, but I really love it.

My poacher is Eneramo, and I'm trying to buy a good striker to replace him. I'm targeting Nolan Roux cause I think he's a Torres'like. Do you guys think it's a good choice ?

I also have to say that I've lost 8-1 (in one game) on Europa League semi-final against Real Madrid ... but I had a lot of injuries and my 2 central defenders were substitutes of the substitutes ... I also noticed that I'm conceding a lot of goals coming from counter attacks just after free kicks or throw ins.

But thanks a lot JP !

jp legend

yo jp not commented on here before just play really...but have downloaded you rtactics before and dude they all work sweet for me man thanks for your time and effort..peace

hello, JP, my name is Roman, i'm from Ukraine, Kiev. Few days ago i have fond your creature and must say this is brilliant tactic. I just want to ask, can you make such fantastic tactics but in other formations, for exsample - 442 with wingers, please.

by the way, here is a screen of my first season for Metallist (Ukraine) with your tactic, no one transfer was made,no training squeduls, no OI, superior as i think :)

View attachment 111875

want to see your 442 very much, please.
thanks any way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.