Metal

They aren't heavy metal or anything, but I like most of their songs. The mirror and the ripper is good.

Currently into:
Maiden (seeing them 3 times next year!)
Rob Zombie
Slipknot
Stone Sour
Avenged Sevenfold
Skindred
Alice In Chains
Adema
Bruce Dickinson
As I Lay Dying
Marilyn Manson
Murderdolls
System of a Down
Rage Against the Machine
Steel Panther ;)
Blaze Bayley
Machine Head
Children of Bodom

Old school thrash is where it's at. Somehow a 40 year old Blitz singing Elimination is a bit weird.

I mostly listen to drone and black metal now. Sunn O))) :O.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1HEiQJEmBg"]YouTube - Sunn O))) - Big Church (megszentségtelenÃ*thetetlenségeskedéseitekért) NEW TRACK[/ame]

Steel Panther are win. Seen them twice, they were awesome both times!

Saw them at Download this year, had to pick between them and Motorhead ='( but Motorhead left all the decent songs to the end so I rushed up there after Panther finished... Worst weather I've seen in my life that day, rained all day... Great though. Saw White Wizzard, Saxon, Billy Idol and Stone Sour too :D

I know Ratt are hair metal and don't quite fit in with a lot of the other genres discussed here, but their new album is pretty good! Much better than the stuff Motley and Poison have been putting out in recent years!

OK as a 17 year old your all gonna hate my music
Not a huge fan of DragonForce but they were my first gig so they have a special place for me.
then it's a lovely big mix of Slipknot, 'Tallica, Maiden, BFMV, AC/DC, Black Stone Cherry, GnR but only real GnR of course, Megadeth, Motorhead, Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Johnny Cash, Killswitch and there are quite a few that I can't think of right now. I'm not just a rock/metal fan though, I listen to some rap and DnB and stuff like that too. Saw Disturbed, Papa Roach, Buckcherry, Halestorm, Atreyu, Bring Me The Horizon and Bullet for my Valentine this week, pretty much all of them were amazing, biggest suprise was actually Papa Roach, their set was actually great.

OK as a 17 year old your all gonna hate my music
Not a huge fan of DragonForce but they were my first gig so they have a special place for me.
then it's a lovely big mix of Slipknot, 'Tallica, Maiden, BFMV, AC/DC, Black Stone Cherry, GnR but only real GnR of course, Megadeth, Motorhead, Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Johnny Cash, Killswitch and there are quite a few that I can't think of right now. I'm not just a rock/metal fan though, I listen to some rap and DnB and stuff like that too. Saw Disturbed, Papa Roach, Buckcherry, Halestorm, Atreyu, Bring Me The Horizon and Bullet for my Valentine this week, pretty much all of them were amazing, biggest suprise was actually Papa Roach, their set was actually great.

what makes you think we would hate your music, with the exception of Rap music and Papa Roach you have good taste

what makes you think we would hate your music, with the exception of Rap music and Papa Roach you have good taste

I went through all the pages and it seemed like everyone was abusing everything I like lol.
So excited, Sonisphere UK announced the big 4 tonight!
Then we have Biffy Clyro and Slipknot, gonna be one **** of a summer!

Wooo Metallica at soni = massive win! They have redeemed themselves for the Biffy Clyro incident :)

Used to be a big metalhead but gone off it in the last couple of years. The only metal bands I still listen to regularly are In Flames and Metallica. Personally I think In Flames are the best death metal band out there.

Soni is gonna be amazing, I just need £50 for the deposit scheme :(
If it sells out I will kill someone.

Currently into:
Maiden (seeing them 3 times next year!)
Rob Zombie
Slipknot
Stone Sour
Avenged Sevenfold
Skindred
Alice In Chains
Adema
Bruce Dickinson
As I Lay Dying
Marilyn Manson
Murderdolls
System of a Down
Rage Against the Machine
Steel Panther ;)
Blaze Bayley
Machine Head
Children of Bodom

I'm going to see Iron Maiden in Glasgow this summer can't wait :p

I'm not a huge fan of Black or Death, the singing just turns me off. I'm more into thrash,progressive and metalcore. Of course, old-school heavy metal is on my list too.
Megadeth is my favorite metal band, closely followed by DT and Maiden.
Saw Megadeth in Oct '07, DT in Jan '08 and I'm going to see Maiden on February 15th!

Last edited: