I downloaded it the other day.

For the people who want it. Download is below.

"parking the plane" - I loved Mourinhos Chelsea. Going to give this tactic a try, thanks in advance

Nice formation. Got Blackburn promoted last season and now in the Premiership I am going to use this formation. Any ideas for match prep or opposition instructions?

Nice formation. Got Blackburn promoted last season and now in the Premiership I am going to use this formation. Any ideas for match prep or opposition instructions?
I believe I let my assistant do everything when I tested the tactic, let me know how it does on the new patch...

Can anybody confirm if this tactic still functions on the new match engine update released today?
Thanks! :)

It is possile to play with terry high up the pitch he has good positioning and anticipation, usually ball playing defender stoppa, then play luiz as cover, utilizing his pace, u must train luiz heavy in positioning, after 6months to a year he'll be awsesom

One more question m8, How the **** is it possible to play a high D-line and an offside trap, with JT on your team? :eek:

Don't ask me, ask Mourinho who I have imitated lol

But on a serious note, the line isn't that high. We are very solid in the middle due to the anchorman and 3 center mids so most opposition aim to attack down the sides, so full backs can keep up with attackers and let the line move back ;)

It is possile to play with terry high up the pitch he has good positioning and anticipation, usually ball playing defender stoppa, then play luiz as cover, utilizing his pace, u must train luiz heavy in positioning, after 6months to a year he'll be awsesom

read the thread

Are you noticing a lot of Red cards? played 6 league games, 3 reds...

can you post a screenie of your end of season table? Would like to see how many goals scored/allowed. (H)

What is your shouts, OI, match prep, training and teamtalk? :) Very nice tactic!

Are you noticing a lot of Red cards? played 6 league games, 3 reds...
Never had that with Chelsea... but never tried this with the new match engine... so keep me updated.

can you post a screenie of your end of season table? Would like to see how many goals scored/allowed. (H)
I'll try and dig it out...

What is your shouts, OI, match prep, training and teamtalk? :) Very nice tactic!
I really can't remember what they were since I did this ages ago, I tested it in classic so prep/training & teamtalks are irrelevant. Just do what makes sense and works.
As for shouts I think I may have used 'get stuck in'. Can't really think of why I would've possibly used another.

Please let me know how this does on the new Match Engine.

COME ON, SERIOUSLY???

The guy's given u a formation which is not fixed. Obviously u peeps dont watch so much of football cos if you do you would have known how these people play in chelsea or in other teams. The other obvious reason is you guys cant even be ****** bothered to look at their player stats and determine by yourselves how they should be played? Its not rocket science you know?

Exp: Mata obviously is one of the handy man in the game. He can play as winger, inside forward, or even advance playmaker. Depends on who he's partnering. If there's a real strong centre forward that can be a target man, then put him as the winger so that Mata would supply to his needs.

The guy's given u a formation which is not fixed. Obviously u peeps dont watch so much of football cos if you do you would have known how these people play in chelsea or in other teams. The other obvious reason is you guys cant even be ****** bothered to look at their player stats and determine by yourselves how they should be played? Its not rocket science you know?

Exp: Mata obviously is one of the handy man in the game. He can play as winger, inside forward, or even advance playmaker. Depends on who he's partnering. If there's a real strong centre forward that can be a target man, then put him as the winger so that Mata would supply to his needs.

Who are you actually ranting at? I'm confused lol

Tactic no longer functions correctly on new patch.
May try and fix it some time in the future.