Ruins it all with the loss to city :( hopefully its not like that in our next encounter :D
The City match, I set the CBs to Man Marking and they got ripped apart. 4-0 down. Switched back to Zonal Marking and we slaughtered them. Just ran out of time really

that record is insane.you using out and out wingers or inside forwards?In my save valencia was really doing great down the right,so did nano.but was worse on the left.meaning.wingers were doing better then inside forwards.btw,who do u use?and wanna try it with a smaller team?I am United too in my career save.And judging by the lack of time I'm having I don't really see me starting a save to test the tactic.So you want to try it with a considerably smaller team?
I usually use out and out wingers. High pace, acceleration, crossing, dribbling and finishing. I'm in 2022 now so squad is mostly regens. I'll post screens of my wingers later.

And I'm starting a new Andorra league save so will test it out there and maybe a mid-to-lower league team ie Swansea

im using with motherwell 1 defeat in first 10 games only u19's signed as no transfer budget have a record of 8 wins 1 draw 1 loss that was away celtic beat rangers 3-2 at home am 8 points clear at the top

The City match, I set the CBs to Man Marking and they got ripped apart. 4-0 down. Switched back to Zonal Marking and we slaughtered them. Just ran out of time really

To you play all the games in the league with Zonal marking for DCL and DCR mate? Or just against Big sides?

I just changed the new defender settings in this tactic to the ones in the tweak version on the other thread. I'll upload it when I next load up FM

Is it Normal that the CB Right have offensive play in individual setting ? It's look strange no ?

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

To you play all the games in the league with Zonal marking for DCL and DCR mate? Or just against Big sides?

Zonal in all matches especially when playing against a lone striker

Is it Normal that the CB Right have offensive play in individual setting ? It's look strange no ?

****. No that's a mistake. New upload..

Zonal in all matches especially when playing against a lone striker

****. No that's a mistake. New upload..
haha but werernt you getting great success with that mate?gonna try this tonight.I Have a few more changes I made towards the end of the united save,which I may incorporate into this if those help it.atm,its great to see my old defensive tweak working so great for u mate.did u try it with the weaker team u wanted to try it out with?

haha but werernt you getting great success with that mate?gonna try this tonight.I Have a few more changes I made towards the end of the united save,which I may incorporate into this if those help it.atm,its great to see my old defensive tweak working so great for u mate.did u try it with the weaker team u wanted to try it out with?

Yea it did work strangely enough! I'll try it with the more defensive setting and see if its even better.

I played a full season with an Andorran Second Division team. Media Prediction was 10th but I won the league. If i get time today I'll try it with Swansea or someone. Looking for a team with two pacey wingers. Blackpool maybe, with Phillips and Ince

@ ******

Hi there m8,

One quick question, any tips on changes wen playing away from home?!

@ ******

Hi there m8,

One quick question, any tips on changes wen playing away from home?!

I dont change anything. Team talks = Calm-Good Luck then individual Calm=You have faith

Cheers m8,

and one more doubt, maybe two, is it normal for the RCB to have attacking instructions? And wen I download the tactic the zonal/ tight mark isn't selected, so I'm supposed to do it manually! Right? And just to confirm, no TM? (oh sorry that's 3 :) )

Daves

Cheers m8,

and one more doubt, maybe two, is it normal for the RCB to have attacking instructions? And wen I download the tactic the zonal/ tight mark isn't selected, so I'm supposed to do it manually! Right? And just to confirm, no TM? (oh sorry that's 3 :) )

Daves
Did you download the version at the top of this page? It should have the fixes

Is it possible to get someone to "transform" the tactic to a FM12 tactic, instead of a Classic?

Is it possible to get someone to "transform" the tactic to a FM12 tactic, instead of a Classic?
It can be done yes but each player setting like mentality, marking etc will be set individually. Changing a player role from say, winger to inside forward will have no effect whatsoever

Did you download the version at the top of this page? It should have the fixes

Iap, post #71

:)

My bad... just downloaded again...a yes its fixed!!! Sorry

Anyway... TM or not???

Last edited:
Hey, small question if I may. Does this tactic (the tweak) take time to settle in, as I just lost 4-0 at home to QPR and drew 1-1 with sunderland, in games I was heavy HEAVY favourites in... Obviously could of been freak results, but I hate coincidences... :)

Regards

Iap, post #71

:)

My bad... just downloaded again...a yes its fixed!!! Sorry

Anyway... TM or not???

You can do both. Using TM means your central striker will score most of the goals. Not using TM means the goals are spread between the ST and Wingers

Hey, small question if I may. Does this tactic (the tweak) take time to settle in, as I just lost 4-0 at home to QPR and drew 1-1 with sunderland, in games I was heavy HEAVY favourites in... Obviously could of been freak results, but I hate coincidences... :)

Regards

For me it worked straight away but tactics do usually take 5-10 games to click

Regards

This tactic is, somehow, wierd. It takes a long, LONG time to actually be 100% in that bar. It gets pretty good results in the beginning and when it gets to about 70% it starts to not be that good... until you reach 80% and more.