This tactic is, somehow, wierd. It takes a long, LONG time to actually be 100% in that bar. It gets pretty good results in the beginning and when it gets to about 70% it starts to not be that good... until you reach 80% and more.

Ah yeah I noticed that, but I was using the main tactic for about 6 months and it was 100% in all aspects of learning the tactic. Switched to the tweaked version, still showing 100% on all aspects of the tactic, and got whooped :p So there isn't anything showing it needs time to settle, was just wondering if the in game AI makes it take a while...

Ok, so, found out why I have been having only mediocre success with this tactic. I have had the *** man put on OI's. And this makes alot of difference. Played a few games just now without OI's on, and the eddect was night and day. I would recommend anyone who is having trouble with this tact, to see if the OI's are on or not.

Ok, so, found out why I have been having only mediocre success with this tactic. I have had the *** man put on OI's. And this makes alot of difference. Played a few games just now without OI's on, and the eddect was night and day. I would recommend anyone who is having trouble with this tact, to see if the OI's are on or not.
I've not used OI's since FM10. They seem to rip your tactic apart in the newer versions. One of the many features of FM these days that arent really needed

W4NKER , here my results with your new tactic :
4f7aacfb49d68-English_Premier_League_%28Overview__Stages%29-2.png

4f7aad25b57bb-Tottenham_Hotspur_%28Fixtures__Fixtures%29.png

4f7aad4b80ce6-Man_City_v_Tottenham_%28Tottenham__Team_Talk%29.png

4f7aad8054f9a-Tottenham_v_Sparta_Prague_%28Post_Match%29.png

View attachment 235108
First game with this tactic, not a 'convincing' result but have beaten one of the best teams in the league with the tactic not even halfway fluent. Great start. I agree with the above by the way, possession means nothing, as long as you get the win.

First game with this tactic, not a 'convincing' result but have beaten one of the best teams in the league with the tactic not even halfway fluent. Great start. I agree with the above by the way, possession means nothing, as long as you get the win.

Is this the original or tweak? You might say it wasn't convincing but looking at the shot stats at the bottom you created many more chances than them anyway, so performance wise it looked convincing ;)

Had a good first season with the original, playing as a team in the Korean 2nd division, waltzed the league but now with promotion might be tempted to use the tweak as I've seen some nice results from the people who have used it - W4NKER using a team at a almost similar level to mine with good results too also look promising!

Is this the original or tweak? You might say it wasn't convincing but looking at the shot stats at the bottom you created many more chances than them anyway, so performance wise it looked convincing ;)

Had a good first season with the original, playing as a team in the Korean 2nd division, waltzed the league but now with promotion might be tempted to use the tweak as I've seen some nice results from the people who have used it - W4NKER using a team at a almost similar level to mine with good results too also look promising!

I do recommend the tweak one, Mr Hough attic is fantastic, I did two seasons in Portuguese first league, and made double twice, and only got like 2M for transfers. But now, with the tweaked one, I feel like able to restore the former glory to SLB...

Iam playing with Tottenham, this tactic is fantastic! I never score less then 5 goals in every game :)

I used the original :)

I don't want to curse my form by saying how well I'm doing with Swansea, but some might accuse me of cheating if I posted my last few results! I'll post the league table when I'm done. Only brought in Spearing.

What about player roles for the midfield?
Any suggestions or does it work with either 2 AP or 2 BWM?

cheers

just dowloaded it and about to play my firts game(yn)
im curious though at how you get the arrows on the tactics board to where you want the player to go instead of having them as a dropdown menu for attacking support and so on, if you could explain how you do this so i can use this way for future tactics id appreciate it...sorry if this is confusing

Is it possible to get this formation as a standard? What is the point of making it as a Classic formation? I dont understand the difference... anyone?

Played about 8-10 games with this tactic in my Admira Wacker save. Very good results. Had an away loss to Lille OSC in the Europa Cup, but ended up winning a group that also had Feyenoord and Udinese. Had a surprising bad loss in the league, but have won everything else. I think I'll stick with this through the rest of the season.

What about player roles for the midfield?
Any suggestions or does it work with either 2 AP or 2 BWM?

cheers

It's up to you, and your team, me personally go for a double, I use a PM/BWM, depending on the other side u can do PM/MC Sup or just go for 2 BMW if u feel that u need to be more defensive...

Very Imp, DM for DM position... and pace in the flanks (FBR/L - AMR/L)

Last edited:
Quincy, those arrows are only visible in classic tactic creator.
When you are making tactics I'd assume you're using the tactic creator.