Hey Hancur, thanks for the wonderful tactics mate, I'm using the V4 tactics too, just had to ask for any excellent right midfielders besides the obvious choices (Messi, Ronaldo). I know of Balotelli but he just doesn't seem to play excellently for me. I currently have Camoranesi, and although he's doing awesome, he's getting on in years, and can't deliver for more than 1 more season.
Could you suggest some awesome right midfielders (or right attacking mids)?
Thanks a lot again

Thanks. I'm going to use the real time editor to give them more funds and stuff because it realy isn't realistic. Especially when you consider the fact that Juve are Italy's biggest and most successful club. I've uploaded a screen of the squad how you get them with no adjustments. I've been wondering if you have a good 4-2-3-1 variation of your formation because I'm having trouble fitting Giovinco and Diego into the same lineup. Do you think I should try you V7? I intend to try and buy Rossi. I think I will keep Amauri because he can run with the ball as can Iaquinta. Trez isn' that good imo and I will try and sell him.

Your welcomes. It's up to you. ;) I think you can play Giovinco as AML and Diego as AMC because Diego is better for AMC. Your team have a strong midfielder but your main weakness area is defense line. You should buy someone that can scores from corners likes Pique, Sakho, Fazio, Marcano, Mexes and Howedes. You need to find a good fullback either right or left.

You should try V7 and you just need a great AMC and a fast striker. If it is, so you should keep them. I think Rossi is good but Vucinic is better than Rossi. ;)

Last edited:
Hanc, wat 2009/10 database version are u using. I wanna start a nu game with ur v7 or v4 tactics bt i cant get any accurate 2009/10 summer updated version so can u plz upload the link 2 urs and pls upload screenshots of ur line up nd formations so i copy u. Lol tanx. U r de best.

I use Chriss v5.1 update. I have played it with my friend. I'm Man Utd and he is Arsenal. ^^) There a lots of updated but I just download update from Chriss. Just search the v5.1 update in the forum. These are my line-up and my tactic. Your welcome. Don't hesitate to ask a question. ^^)

Hey Hancur, thanks for the wonderful tactics mate, I'm using the V4 tactics too, just had to ask for any excellent right midfielders besides the obvious choices (Messi, Ronaldo). I know of Balotelli but he just doesn't seem to play excellently for me. I currently have Camoranesi, and although he's doing awesome, he's getting on in years, and can't deliver for more than 1 more season.
Could you suggest some awesome right midfielders (or right attacking mids)?
Thanks a lot again

Your welcomes my mate. ;) Ok, i got it. There a lots of talented players for winger positions. Try check this player;

Your welcomes. It's up to you. ;) I think you can play Giovinco as AML and Diego as AMC because Diego is better for AMC. Your team have a strong midfielder but your main weakness area is defense line. You should buy someone that can scores from corners likes Pique, Sakho, Fazio, Marcano, Mexes and Howedes. You need to find a good fullback either right or left.

You should try V7 and you just need a great AMC and a fast striker. If it is, so you should keep them. I think Rossi is good but Vucinic is better than Rossi. ;)

Thanks. I find that Caceras has a good goal record for me in the pre season games when it comes to corners. I think Chiellini is good, Cannavaro is as well. I think that I'm set at RB with Grygera and Zebina. They both offer something different, Zebina is very good at attaking so he is useful against most teams but Grygera is a safer option against big teams as he is more defensive.

I've been using V7 here is the best result (only 2nd full game using it). Not even with my best starting lineup either. Typically, I try to sell Trez and in my last game I put him on with 20 mins left and he scores 2 great goals. We were against Espanyol B team though but I fielded lots of youth.

For AMR I would reccomend looking at Esposito. My assistant who is a good judge of potential told me to offload him but he has been class whenever I play him and will develop into a good AMR.

I use Chriss v5.1 update. I have played it with my friend. I'm Man Utd and he is Arsenal. ^^) There a lots of updated but I just download update from Chriss. Just search the v5.1 update in the forum. These are my line-up and my tactic. Your welcome. Don't hesitate to ask a question. ^^)
hanc pls gve me de link or page wer u downloaded ur V5.1 update cos i can seem 2 find it or CHRISS. tanx in advance. ;-)

heyy han can u put up a screen shot of your Transfer history so i can get a idea for sum players to buy for my new man utd game .

I've been wondering wether to use the V7 for Man Utd whilst using a transfer update. I mean it seems designed for Ronaldo to play as striker. Now I don't have him I'm unsure who to use. I have Balotelli who is at the olympics right now and I'm not sure when he will be back. I have to games against Chelsea, community shield and the 1st game of the season. I'm going to buy Miguel Torres for LB and RB cover. I checked his potential rating on the editor and it is around 90%, similar to Fazio.

Thanks. I find that Caceras has a good goal record for me in the pre season games when it comes to corners. I think Chiellini is good, Cannavaro is as well. I think that I'm set at RB with Grygera and Zebina. They both offer something different, Zebina is very good at attaking so he is useful against most teams but Grygera is a safer option against big teams as he is more defensive.

I've been using V7 here is the best result (only 2nd full game using it). Not even with my best starting lineup either. Typically, I try to sell Trez and in my last game I put him on with 20 mins left and he scores 2 great goals. We were against Espanyol B team though but I fielded lots of youth.

For AMR I would reccomend looking at Esposito. My assistant who is a good judge of potential told me to offload him but he has been class whenever I play him and will develop into a good AMR.

If that, so you have a good DC mate. Keep him and he will scores more goals. Chiellini is good in my game. That's good. Maybe you just need a cover for LB and RB.

Sell Tre because he is too old and too slow. Can you show me screen for Esposito and Tre?

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

hanc pls gve me de link or page wer u downloaded ur V5.1 update cos i can seem 2 find it or CHRISS. tanx in advance. ;-)

This...(H)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f55/fm-update-version-5-2009-2010-season-t17677.html

heyy han can u put up a screen shot of your Transfer history so i can get a idea for sum players to buy for my new man utd game .

This my transfer history in my new game by using v5.1 update Chriss. ^^)

I've been wondering wether to use the V7 for Man Utd whilst using a transfer update. I mean it seems designed for Ronaldo to play as striker. Now I don't have him I'm unsure who to use. I have Balotelli who is at the olympics right now and I'm not sure when he will be back. I have to games against Chelsea, community shield and the 1st game of the season. I'm going to buy Miguel Torres for LB and RB cover. I checked his potential rating on the editor and it is around 90%, similar to Fazio.

You can use v7 but you need to buy one of this player; Aguero, Vucinic, Love and Artem. I suggest Aguero because he can be a "New Ronaldo". His abilities likes Ronaldo.

Balotelli can play as ST and AMR. But you need to train him well. Ok. So it means that Torres will be a great player. To make v7 more success, you need a creative AMC likes David Silva, Matias Fernandez and Mata. ^^)

I'm not really a normal poster on this thread, so I was pretty amazed to see 32 pages, I had a read through page 1 and well done on your success mate :)

I'm not really a normal poster on this thread, so I was pretty amazed to see 32 pages, I had a read through page 1 and well done on your success mate :)

Thanks mate..I pray for your success too.. ^^)

You can use v7 but you need to buy one of this player; Aguero, Vucinic, Love and Artem. I suggest Aguero because he can be a "New Ronaldo". His abilities likes Ronaldo.

Balotelli can play as ST and AMR. But you need to train him well. Ok. So it means that Torres will be a great player. To make v7 more success, you need a creative AMC likes David Silva, Matias Fernandez and Mata. ^^)

I don't think I will have enough money for Aguero. I'll have a look at Artem, I think Love has moved clubs already though. I can't get Silva, I will try for Fernandez or Mata though. I thought Anderson ends up being a great player though.

I'm keeping Berbatov for when I want to use V4 as he has been very good for me. I might have trouble getting more funds though.

What training do you use for Balotelli and Rooney?

This my transfer history in my new game by using v5.1 update Chriss. ^^)

cheers mate ure a legend :D!

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

hey han im jst waiting for my aguero signing so i was wondering if u have aguero on a certain training schedule nd have u asked roney to do any specific moves move through the middle ect. btw who was ur first team keeper in first season foster or van der sar ?

I don't think I will have enough money for Aguero. I'll have a look at Artem, I think Love has moved clubs already though. I can't get Silva, I will try for Fernandez or Mata though. I thought Anderson ends up being a great player though.

I'm keeping Berbatov for when I want to use V4 as he has been very good for me. I might have trouble getting more funds though.

What training do you use for Balotelli and Rooney?

Ok. If that, you can buy Artem because I have seen his played against my team. He was dribbled and run with ball. He also a tall targetman and has a great finishing. You should purchase hm. ^^)

Anderson is a good player but Matias is better than him. He can assists and score from freekicks. He is a playmaker. In my game, Berbatov is good when I played him as ST.

This is the training for Balotelli and Rooney..(H)

cheers mate ure a legend :D!

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

hey han im jst waiting for my aguero signing so i was wondering if u have aguero on a certain training schedule nd have u asked roney to do any specific moves move through the middle ect. btw who was ur first team keeper in first season foster or van der sar ?

^^). I use Ronaldo's training oh him. I have ask him to move into channels and try killer balls but he don't want. So I just ask him to stop blast a ball because he likely to go to long shot although he can pass to the striker. So, I have missed so much chances.

1st season, VDS is my 1st choice. ^^)

^^). I use Ronaldo's training oh him. I have ask him to move into channels and try killer balls but he don't want. So I just ask him to stop blast a ball because he likely to go to long shot although he can pass to the striker. So, I have missed so much chances.

1st season, VDS is my 1st choice. ^^)

ok thnx mate

hu shud i use at amr (btw im using ur tactic)

did u give rooney a new training to ur rooney training on ur old saved game?

Last edited:
ok thnx mate

hu shud i use at amr (btw im using ur tactic)

did u give rooney a new training to ur rooney training on ur old saved game?

Your welcome. I suggest Balotelli, Tosic, Valencia, Obasi and Rooney. No. I just train him a new position which is AMC and AMR. I have asked him to run with ball down right. ^^)