Ok. If that, you can buy Artem because I have seen his played against my team. He was dribbled and run with ball. He also a tall targetman and has a great finishing. You should purchase hm. ^^)

Anderson is a good player but Matias is better than him. He can assists and score from freekicks. He is a playmaker. In my game, Berbatov is good when I played him as ST.

This is the training for Balotelli and Rooney..(H)

Thanks for the training. I've searched Artem but no player has that surname. Do you mean Artem Milevsky?

On my Juve save I'm doing well. I'm top of the league after about 4/5 games with 11 goals scored and 1 conceded. I have beaten AC Milan away and Napoli away and have just won 5-1 against Parma with Cannavaro and Chiellini scoring from corners. I signed Rossi and he has got 4 goals so far, 3 in league and 3 assists in the league.

Thanks for the training. I've searched Artem but no player has that surname. Do you mean Artem Milevsky?

On my Juve save I'm doing well. I'm top of the league after about 4/5 games with 11 goals scored and 1 conceded. I have beaten AC Milan away and Napoli away and have just won 5-1 against Parma with Cannavaro and Chiellini scoring from corners. I signed Rossi and he has got 4 goals so far, 3 in league and 3 assists in the league.

yes tht wud b artem milevsky

What training should I use for Nani and Tosic? Also what about Owen,Berbatov and Evans?

It would be super useful if all the training screens where in 1 place like the tactics.

Also how do you get players to change preffered moves because I asked Rooney to run down the right and he said no.

I'm also having trouble beating Arsenal. I've used your tactics and I've been sometimes 4-0 down at half time! Am I lining up wrongly. Can you give me suggestions of who to start against them. Also who do you set as playmakers in V7?

Last edited:
What training should I use for Nani and Tosic? Also what about Owen,Berbatov and Evans?

It would be super useful if all the training screens where in 1 place like the tactics.

Also how do you get players to change preffered moves because I asked Rooney to run down the right and he said no.

I'm also having trouble beating Arsenal. I've used your tactics and I've been sometimes 4-0 down at half time! Am I lining up wrongly. Can you give me suggestions of who to start against them. Also who do you set as playmakers in V7?

Welll u shud download Tugs training and put thm both on wingers (well i do :D) aand same wiv owen n berbatov but on the strikers training :D and place evans on the defenders schedule :D

i always have problems on makin a winning team against thm :/

Who shall I play as an AMC? I've got Rooney,Anderson,Balotelli,Giggs and even Valencia who can play there but I don't know how to get the best out of that position.

i have rooney playin in tht position . in pre season he scored 2 in 4 took a couple of games to get goin tho. if u play rooney there in league and thn rotate anderson n rooney in cups/champions league ect ect .giggs wud b better as a cm as ur forward goin centre midfielder wiv the forward arrow if u r doin it wiv hans tactic. if rooney is playin badly put giggs in amc :D

Hi guys,

Judging by the popularity of this thread, I guess TS did a great job with this tactic, and i'm intending to use it on a new save. Thing is, have anyone used the tactic on a mid-table club with success? Coz I intend to start the new save as Betis, which isn't exactly the Man Utds and Barcelonas of the world. So it would be great if any experienced user could give me a headsup on whether this tactic would work as well with a modest team. Thanks!

Hi guys,

Judging by the popularity of this thread, I guess TS did a great job with this tactic, and i'm intending to use it on a new save. Thing is, have anyone used the tactic on a mid-table club with success? Coz I intend to start the new save as Betis, which isn't exactly the Man Utds and Barcelonas of the world. So it would be great if any experienced user could give me a headsup on whether this tactic would work as well with a modest team. Thanks!

Well I have just started a save game with leeds using the V4 tactic and with no signings made I got a 4-4 draw with Coventry who are the league above and were expected to win. then I won my next game 8-0 with a few inexperience players playing.

Well I have just started a save game with leeds using the V4 tactic and with no signings made I got a 4-4 draw with Coventry who are the league above and were expected to win. then I won my next game 8-0 with a few inexperience players playing.
Thanks, will give it a try nonetheless. Anyway, anyone could let me know what are the qualities need for the the MCs? Should one be more defensive (tackling, workrate, positioning, etc) and the other more offensive (passing, OTB, creativity), or it doesn't matter?

I like to play a mid with defensive qualities and one with attacking qualities. So for instance, Moutinho paired with Veloso or Carrick and Hargreaves.

I like to play a mid with defensive qualities and one with attacking qualities. So for instance, Moutinho paired with Veloso or Carrick and Hargreaves.

passing, work rate, team work, some times long shots r also good sum of the tym

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

hey han hows ur team going now got any new faces in the squad yet mate l8rz

hey han hows ur team going now got any new faces in the squad yet mate l8rz

I bought Davidd Silva. He is amazing player mate. Now I have Aguero, Messi, Silva and Rooney. So, I didn't feel i'm missing Ronaldo so much. ^^)

cool loks good u finish a season rather quick dnt ya lol

so where do u play silva then

Is it just me or does Owen play very poorly for Man Utd using these tactics. He has good stats.

Also I'm having trouble getting Berbatov to score. He hasn't played badly at all though. Recently I have started him a lot and he has got loads of assists. The trouble is he seems to be very unlucky in that he will shoot and in any other match it would be a certain goal but then the keeper makes a wonder save. I've set him as my Penalty taker though so hopefully when he scores 1 he will go on a real scoring streak. Also using Tugs training has upped his finishing,composure and first touch by 1 point.

I'm concerned about Balotelli though. I asked him to learn to dribble down the right side and since then his training hasn't improved his stats. His finishing and composure had gone up 1 but now his composure rating has gone down to its starting number.

Is it just me or does Owen play very poorly for Man Utd using these tactics. He has good stats.

Also I'm having trouble getting Berbatov to score. He hasn't played badly at all though. Recently I have started him a lot and he has got loads of assists. The trouble is he seems to be very unlucky in that he will shoot and in any other match it would be a certain goal but then the keeper makes a wonder save. I've set him as my Penalty taker though so hopefully when he scores 1 he will go on a real scoring streak. Also using Tugs training has upped his finishing,composure and first touch by 1 point.

I'm concerned about Balotelli though. I asked him to learn to dribble down the right side and since then his training hasn't improved his stats. His finishing and composure had gone up 1 but now his composure rating has gone down to its starting number.

well i dnt reli use owen as he is old but use him as a sub for Aguero if hes gettin tired and berbatov aint tht good at his scorin record tbh so wen u have a bit of time of playin in cups ect play a mtch against your reserves to get him into a scoring habbit :D

as for balotelli hes young and as u have asked him to dribble down the right he will be more focused on that until he completes it so be patient he will get there :D

cool loks good u finish a season rather quick dnt ya lol

so where do u play silva then

Yeah..I played with my friends. He is Arsenal. In 1st season, my team finished 2nd place because we was deducted 9 points because of the administrations. :(

2nd season I won EPL and Champions League. 3rd season, I have won Community Shield, European Super Cup, World Club Championship, final FA Cup (meet my friend team, Arsenal) and 1st in EPL that have 5 games remaining and I'm leading my friend by 6 points. ^^)

I have played Silva as AMC rotate with Rooney. Sometimes I played him as AML and Rooney will play AMC. I have excited with my squad now. Messi and Silva was gelled very well now with the squad. Aguero, Messi and Silva were dribbled likes Ronaldo. ^^)

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Owen and Berbatov is not so good. They likely to play just rotate when the 1st choice injured or retired. But, they still good. It depends on the instructions and the passing from other members.

Balotelli need time to gel with the tactic and he is still young. When he completed the preffered moves of "Run with ball down right", train him again by asking him to "Move into channels" and now you can see he dribbles, assists and scoring. Trust me, Balotelli is a great player. And his abilities will increase much more than the original. ^^)

Yeah..I played with my friends. He is Arsenal. In 1st season, my team finished 2nd place because we was deducted 9 points because of the administrations. :(

2nd season I won EPL and Champions League. 3rd season, I have won Community Shield, European Super Cup, World Club Championship, final FA Cup (meet my friend team, Arsenal) and 1st in EPL that have 5 games remaining and I'm leading my friend by 6 points. ^^)

I have played Silva as AMC rotate with Rooney. Sometimes I played him as AML and Rooney will play AMC. I have excited with my squad now. Messi and Silva was gelled very well now with the squad. Aguero, Messi and Silva were dribbled likes Ronaldo. ^^)

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

u doin a network game ?

yeh i wna get those all in one squad:D

Owen and Berbatov is not so good. They likely to play just rotate when the 1st choice injured or retired. But, they still good. It depends on the instructions and the passing from other members.

Balotelli need time to gel with the tactic and he is still young. When he completed the preffered moves of "Run with ball down right", train him again by asking him to "Move into channels" and now you can see he dribbles, assists and scoring. Trust me, Balotelli is a great player. And his abilities will increase much more than the original. ^^)

Okay thanks. I've changed the target man supply to be mixed when Berbatov is playing as he isn't very fast and its since I did that that he has played better. I will try it with Owen in a cup game soon. I think that having mixed supply might be good for Rooney as a ST as well.

Balotelli already has 5 assists for me so its all good. Tosic has scored a couple of great goals too. Moutinho isn't playing so good right now though. Any idea why? I put him on your Anderson training (should I keep Anderson on this too?)

Hey, I tried your first tactics it seems to work really well however I got a lot of conceded goals so I switch to V4 but it's somehow worse than the first tactics. Any help? I currently manage Sunderland this is my formation

Akinfeev
rafael anton ferdinand kjaer insua
adu schneiderlin
marquinhos acosta
altidore paloschi

any sugesstion ?
P.s I think my defenders are suck but I dont know whom to buy. :(
:S

Berbatov scored !

against Fulham and it was a good goal. Balotelli set him up. Rooney has been shocking lately in the AMC role though, any ideas on how to train him or anything like that?

Also, to poster above, have a look at someone called Mark Beevers, he looks like a good one for the future. I would have a look at maybe buying someone like Legrotagllie for the the minute though.