Recreating Louis van Gaal’s 3-5-2 formation in Football Manager 2014

Hi what pitch size would u recommend using for a league one team

very intersting:
The mentality "control" means that players will use short passes and try to hold the ball until the final shot.
But you use such instructions as "Retain possession", "Short passing" and "High tempo". It turns out that players passes will be more shorter and they try to keep the ball even when there is another variation of the attack. And you use higher tempo, that contradicts to the mentality and your instruction to retain possessions.
How does it work? :) Can you explain that? Thanks!!

i use high tempo to move the ball around easier and also to unsettle the opposition. I'm not looking to play the barcelona-esque "retain possession". it plays more like the Liverpool side of last season

Is this tactic good for plug & play? Will give it a go anyway, as a Man United coach.

everything is set and ready to go. just make a copy of the tactic and change the mentality to counter (for tougher games) so you don't have to alter the formation you have already been training on

very intersting:
The mentality "control" means that players will use short passes and try to hold the ball until the final shot.
But you use such instructions as "Retain possession", "Short passing" and "High tempo". It turns out that players passes will be more shorter and they try to keep the ball even when there is another variation of the attack. And you use higher tempo, that contradicts to the mentality and your instruction to retain possessions.
How does it work? :) Can you explain that? Thanks!!

Are you igneos in disguise?

Seems yesterday he played more in an attacking mindset with two wingers rather than wingbacks. Love this tactic though, at December and have won every game except 2 draws.

I'm new to this. How do I import tactics?
Is there a way i can make the tactics fluid automatically?

Tactic seems to good to be true , Is this stop and save after every game effort? does anyone have any examples out with Man U?

Tactic seems to good to be true , Is this stop and save after every game effort? does anyone have any examples out with Man U?

I didn't cheat if that's what you are trying to say. Other people who used the tactic can attest to the fact that it's an excellent tactic. No FMRTE nor FMEL involved

He is right, I won the Premier League, Champions League and League Cup with Newcastle United in the 2nd full season I used it, using the "Control" tactic against smaller teams and the "Counter" one against the bigger sides. One of the best tactics out there for me. Well done Agieluma.

I just want to see screen shots from other users? And also a lot of amateurs commenting on this just want reassurance that's all :)

I started a new career with them again as I lost my save with them. Bought no players in the 1st season, just followed the instructions and brought in best staff I could to assist me. Finished 2nd and had a chance at winning the league (played Man Utd away on matchday 37 when I was 2 points behind but could only draw 0-0). 2nd season has started of well in the league as I've won 7 out of 7 and I bought 4 players in the Summer (Dragovic, Bender, Strootman and Hemed).

View attachment 340747View attachment 340746View attachment 340745View attachment 340744View attachment 340743

I started a new career with them again as I lost my save with them. Bought no players in the 1st season, just followed the instructions and brought in best staff I could to assist me. Finished 2nd and had a chance at winning the league (played Man Utd away on matchday 37 when I was 2 points behind but could only draw 0-0). 2nd season has started of well in the league as I've won 7 out of 7 and I bought 4 players in the Summer (Dragovic, Bender, Strootman and Hemed).

View attachment 678074View attachment 678075View attachment 678076View attachment 678078View attachment 678080

Excellent...

Would this work for Liverpool?

Maybe some deep in CB position is necessary, but i'm considering this season's overall squad.

season 4. Carlise first in prem league. 2 draws 11 losses from 13 games. Absolutly sucks with small teams